Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is a compassionate member of its local community and strives to give back as often as possible. Due to the high volume of requests received, outlined below are the parameters on charitable donations.
- Requests are reviewed monthly by the Hotel's Community Relations Committee. Please allow our team time to consider the request before following up by phone or e-mail.
- Charitable donation requests must be received in writing at least two months in advance of the event date—or date when certificate is needed by. It is not necessary to send a separate request for The Spa.
- Proof of 501c3 status and official paperwork for the event, including date and mailing address to send the donation via US mail, must be submitted with the request.
- Priority will be given to local organizations in Baltimore City that focus on cancer research and charities that benefit women and children, as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
- Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered. In addition, only one Four Seasons hotel may be utilized per fundraising event.
- Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore does not donate goods or services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, or for entertainment purposes. We do not donate to political organizations or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or an individual family.
- If approved, the charitable donation request is passed to the executive office for processing and sent via US mail. The requestor will receive notice by mail or email if we are unable to contribute.
- Requests and materials can be submitted at the "Contact" link below.
Thank you for thinking of Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore for an inclusion in your event and best wishes for a successful fundraiser!