There has never been a more important time to connect with clients, colleagues and partners. From the heart of the mid-Atlantic, bring everyone together with a professional hybrid event that strikes the right balance between the live and virtual audience by pairing tech-forward innovations with Four Seasons care and attention to detail.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Sienna Studio
Take the virtual meeting room to new heights: a custom-designed presentation stage elevates your message. With the ability to broadcast live or record for future use, our studio brings professional lighting, camera equipment and audio to you.
- Reimagining the Conference Experience
While virtual events are now common, Four Seasons takes a distinct and professional approach using broadcast-style, high-speed streaming solutions. In addition to interactive technologies that enable attendees to participate and interact in programs from any destination, the Hotel creates immersive events with bespoke lighting, staging and design.
- Backdrops so beautiful they look virtual
Guests attending in person revel in luxe meeting venues. Natural light, walk-out balconies and Inner Harbor views enhance our event spaces, tailor-made to create a hybrid event that is uniquely yours.
- Your Virtual Assistant
Our on-property Sales and Catering team helps guests curate a flawless experience, including a custom menu by Executive Chef Norma Whitt and dedicated serving staff to ensure exceptional Four Seasons service throughout the event.
- Fresh Air
Take your group outside to enjoy our waterfront terraces and patios. Several options are available for group dining or personal relaxation.
- Enhanced Health and Safety
From carefully managing the flow of event attendees, to creating elevated individual meal options, our Lead With Care program provides care, confidence and a seamless experience for meeting and event attendees and Four Seasons employees within the COVID-19 environment.Details
Adapted Floor Plans
Explore a sample of venue floor plans carefully modified to accommodate physical distancing.
We can elevate every aspect of your event
- Leading with Experience
- Having successfully hosted in-person audiences up to 90 and virtual audiences up to 1,200, we have acquired vast experience to make your next hybrid event a success.
- Exclusively Yours
- With soaring ceilings and Inner Harbor views, our 20,000 square feet (1,858 square metres) of event space is spread across two floors, either of which may be privatized for total exclusivity.
- After Hours
- On-property guests will love the four restaurants attached to the Hotel, all with outdoor space. The rooftop infinity pool, Splash Pool Bar & Grill, and multiple terraces offer plenty of outdoor entertainment. Miles of walkable waterfront are just steps outside our door.
- GBAC STAR™ Certified
- Accredited by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (“GBAC”), GBAC STAR™ is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response and recovery accreditation. Our staff is implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection.
Beverly MageeRegional Vice President and General Manager
A true brand ambassador, Beverly Magee’s career spans more than three decades from coast to coast. What began as a Concierge position in her hometown of Houston, Texas, transformed into various positions over the years, eventually bringing her to Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore as General Manager in 2018.
“Hybrid Meetings are truly the first step where you can have a meeting that feels large-scale and is very safe. Guest feedback has been positive, highlighting how no detail was unattended to during their Hybrid Meeting.”