Complimentary Kids For All Seasons
- Daily (Year-round)
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Age group
- 5 – 12
- Kids For All Seasons
On the beach, in the water and around the Resort, young guests can make new friends, learn new skills and hang out under the watchful eyes of our staff counsellors.
- Teen Time
Fill your teen’s vacation days with fun activities and new friends. We offer an array of activities for young adults, taking place around the Resort grounds and on the water, from beach volleyball and rock climbing to stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking.
Experience Anguilla Together
- Bamboo Pool
Our family pool is a gathering place for friends and families across generations, and it’s just a few steps from the beach where kids can build sand castles.
- Explore Anguilla’s Beaches
Two of the finest beaches are steps from your luxury accommodations; the other 31 can be discovered by boat with an experienced guide.
- Beach Days
Ideally perched atop Barnes and Meads bays, the Resort offers easy access to beaches and water sports. Our Sea Centre, located on Meads Bay, can equip your family with snorkelling gear, boogie boards, kayaks and more.
- A Family Vacation for All Generations
Create lasting family memories with the kids, parents and grandparents at Four Seasons Resort Anguilla.
- Memorable Meals
Enjoy a family meal within the comfort of your own villa. We can arrange for one of our private chefs to come directly to you.
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary children’s toiletries
- Childproofing Items
- Cribs and/or rollaway beds at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
- Complimentary use of games, books, toys, colouring books and video games
- Complimentary use of baby bathtub, blankets, thermometers, high chairs and strollers
- Kids For All Seasons Sample Activities
- Cookie and cupcake decorating classes, treasure and scavenger hunts (with sack races, three-legged races, tug of war, etc.) on Meads Bay Beach, nature walks, jewellery making/beading classes, tie-dye crafts and sand art.
- Sample Activities for Teens
- Hobie Cat, single and double kayaking, snorkelling, paddleboarding, boogie boarding, bocce ball, beach volleyball, basketball, rock climbing, Xbox, Wii, ping-pong and foosball.
- Sample Activities for Teens with a fee
- Fitness classes such as Boot Camp and Yoga, tennis lessons, painting classes and Mermaid Experience.
- Camp Manitou at Anguilla
- Kids and teens aged 9 to 17 can join Camp Manitou at Anguilla, our exclusive partnership with one of the nation’s foremost summer camps, offered seasonally. Campers will make new friends and try memorable activities around Anguilla, including Sandy Island day trips, exploring stunning local beaches, snorkelling at Little Bay and evening campfires at secret beaches. Join us for a Festive 2022. USD 225 per person
- Family Days
- Camp Manitou is offering the opportunity for the whole family to explore Anguilla. Sit down with the Camp Manitou team and create the perfect day for your family. Camp Manitou will create a completely bespoke itinerary to suit your family; perhaps a beach adventure in Captain’s Bay, a hiking trip around the Western Tip, kayaking and snorkeling at Little Bay, Goat Cave hike and swim or sunset at the Arch. Don’t let the kids have all of the fun – come experience the adventure for yourselves. USD 1800 for up to 6 people