- 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Locker Rooms
- 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Hours of operation and spa services are subject to seasonal change
- Complimentary parking is offered with spa treatment
- Evergreen Massage
Featuring an aromatic blend of essential oils from resins and berries, take in the profound sense of rebalancing and reinvigorating properties of Copahu, Rosewood, Juniper and Cedarwood. This full-body, locally inspired massage will soothe your skin from head to toe.Details
- Evergreen Facial
Carefully curated from a blend of natural, organic and Biodynamic ingredients, your skin and senses will delight in this completely customized Eminence Organic facial.Details
- Signature Treatments
Embark on a spa journey that draws inspiration from the local ingredients of the Pacific Northwest.
- Seasonal Spa Treatments
The ingredients change with the seasons, but the focus of each treatment is always on you.
Relax and recover with a wide variety of healing massages.
- Specialty Massages
Obtain a deep sense of relaxation while aligning your energies.
- Body Treatments
Moisturize, cleanse and soften your skin using regional ingredients blended to meet your individual needs.
- Hand and Foot Treatments
They work hard, so treat your hands and feet to the same level of pampering as the rest of your body.
- Facial Treatments
Age-defying and skin-protecting facials restore balance to sensitive skin.
- Results Driven Facials
Designed to hydrate and resurface the skin for long-lasting results.
- Treatments for Men
A selection of specially designed treatments for men.
- Treatment Packages
Combine treatments of your choosing for a personalized spa experience, perfect for wedding parties, weekend getaways and gifts.
- DIRECTOR OF SPA, TRINA WOOD
- Born and raised in Washington, Trina brings more than five years of spa management experience and 15 years as a licensed cosmetologist and educator to the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle. She has held various spa positions, including therapist, front desk attendant and supervisor. Being an educator, Trina makes staff education a top priority. In her spare time, she loves to travel, experience different spas, take art classes, spend time with her family, and enjoy Mariners and Seahawks games.
- LEAD THERAPIST, NICOLE SMILEY
- Nicole has travelled the globe in search of the best spa treatments, techniques and ingredients. With more than a dozen visits to Four Seasons worldwide, Nicole’s most recent journey took her to The Spa at Four Seasons Costa Rica to study its coffee body scrub. When she got back to Seattle, Nicole sourced local ingredients from neighbouring Pike Place Market to craft her very own version, featuring local beans and other Northwest elements to give our new body scrub an only-in-Seattle twist.
- SATURDAY, JANUARY 25, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMTickets
SOUND BATH CLASS
Begin 2020 with a calming Sound Bath class. The vibrations created by the sound bowls pass through the body, disrupting tension and promoting good mental and physical health. Complimentary for hotel guests. USD 35 for non-hotel guests.
- Relaxation Lounge
Sit back with a book or a warm cup of tea in between treatments on a plush sofa or lounge chair in this peaceful and meditative space.
- Take a Soak
Elevate your bath experience with signature salts and scrubs in Seattle’s only hotel with deep soaking tubs and separate rain showers in every guest room and suite.
- The modern man
Gentlemen: We’ll help you look and feel your best with a facial designed to balance male skin, a deep-tissue massage, or a manicure and pedicure just for you.