- Facility Hours
- Monday – Tuesday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm Wednesday – Sunday 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Spa Services
- Monday & Tuesday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm Wednesday – Sunday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Nail Services
- Monday 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm Wednesday – Sunday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Evergreen Massage
Featuring an aromatic blend of essential oils from resins and berries, take in the profound sense of rebalancing and reinvigorating properties of Copahu, Rosewood, Juniper and Cedarwood. This full-body, locally inspired massage will soothe your skin from head to toe.Details
- 1st Ave Facial
The most sophisticated and luxurious facial includes microdermabrasion, glycolic peel, and pure collagen mask to help seal in moisture for ultimate, long-lasting results.
- Signature Treatments
Embark on a spa journey that draws inspiration from the local ingredients of the Pacific Northwest.
Relax and recover with a wide variety of healing massages.
- Facial Treatments
Cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate your pores with vibrant results.
- Body Treatments
Moisturize, cleanse and soften your skin using regional ingredients blended to meet your individual needs.
- Nail Services
They work hard, so treat your hands and feet to the same level of pampering as the rest of your body.
- Treatment Packages
Combine treatments of your choosing for a personalized spa experience, perfect for wedding parties, weekend getaways and gifts.
Additional services to complement your nail or massage treatment.
- The Spa Experience
Find all the information you need regarding what to expect and how to visit the Spa.
- August 21, 10:00 AM or NoonReserve Now
Sound Bath ClassPerformed by Healing Vibrations Media, this hour-long, deep-relaxation experience will introduce you to the health and wellness benefits of the ancient art of sound healing. Now offering two time options, 10:00 am or Noon.
- DIRECTOR OF SPA, ERIN MEYER
- Originally from Wisconsin, Erin Meyer brings a wealth of experience in managing luxury spas, salons and beauty schools across her home state and in California. She’s had the opportunity to excel in all facets of the industry, making her an ideal Director of Spa to ensure a high level of service, education and compelling treatments at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, the city’s highest rated Forbes Travel Guide spa.
- LEAD THERAPIST, NICOLE SMILEY
- Nicole has travelled the globe in search of the best spa treatments, techniques and ingredients. With more than a dozen visits to Four Seasons worldwide, Nicole’s most recent journey took her to The Spa at Four Seasons Costa Rica to study its coffee body scrub. When she got back to Seattle, Nicole sourced local ingredients from neighbouring Pike Place Market to craft her very own version, featuring local beans and other Northwest elements to give our new body scrub an only-in-Seattle twist.
- Relaxation Lounge
Sit back with a book or a warm cup of tea in between treatments on a plush sofa or lounge chair in this peaceful and meditative space.
- Take a Soak
Elevate your bath experience with signature salts and scrubs in Seattle’s only hotel with deep soaking tubs and separate rain showers in every guest room and suite.
- The modern man
Gentlemen: We’ll help you look and feel your best with a facial designed to balance male skin, a deep-tissue massage, or a manicure and pedicure just for you.