However you describe the Emerald City – one thing is clear: Four Seasons Hotel Seattle has no shortage of experiences to offer visitors that wish to explore our vibrant environs. Let our expert concierge team tailor your stay, or help you create your own authentically Pacific Northwest experience.
PRIVATE YACHT WITH CHILLIN’
- Seattle is surrounded by beautiful bodies of water: Lake Washington, Lake Union and Elliott Bay. Four Seasons invites you to join local Captain Kevin aboard a private luxury yacht to gain a different perspective of the Emerald City and the surrounding neighbourhoods. Escape for four hours or more on this 85-foot (26-metre) motor yacht and create a customizable experience for parties of up to 12, from a summer splash party to exploring the city skyline from Lake Union. Seasonal trips to the San Juan Islands for whale watching, crabbing and beach combing are also available. Enjoy culinary delights from the chefs at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED 3 DAYS IN ADVANCE CALL 1 (206) 749-7000
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Feb 22 2024 – Mar 31 2024
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- 20% off our Room Rate for your stay in a suite
- Late check-out until 2:00 pm, subject to availability
BEHIND THE SCENES WITH MODERNIST CUISINE
- Explore the not-open-to-the-public Modernist Cuisine Kitchen, where Nathan Myhrvold’s team of chefs, chemists and physicists create cooking innovations and distinctive food photography. Then, visit the Modernist Cuisine Gallery and experience Chef Myhrvold’s large-scale, limited-edition food photography. Finish the experience with a dinner at Goldfinch Tavern. We’ll include private transportation, a welcome amenity, and a commemorative Modernist Cuisine gift. RESERVATIONS REQUIRED 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE CALL 1 (206) 749-7000
CHIHULY GARDEN AND GLASS
- Enjoy an exclusive opportunity to be the only guests at Chihuly Garden and Glass during a private tour while a photographer captures you in the indoor Galleries, the centerpiece Glasshouse, or outdoor Garden. Then get up close to the wonders of glassblowing with reserved seating at the Community Hot Shop’s demonstration. Take home a USB drive of the evening’s photos and a one-of-a-kind glass demonstration piece. We will provide roundtrip transportation to the Exhibit. AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY RESERVATIONS REQUIRED 7 DAYS IN ADVANCE Call 1 (206) 749-7000