Head to the fourth-floor terrace to take a refreshing swim in our heated, outdoor infinity-edge pool – the only one in the city. Then settle in for a soak in the whirlpool as you take in views of the Olympic Mountains, the Seattle Great Wheel and ferries floating across Puget Sound.
- 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
INFINITY pool + bar: Poolside dining for hotel guestsDetails
Poolside with views of Elliott Bay
Outdoor Fire Pit
Summer Pop-Up Series
During the summer months, poolside pop-up shops feature a collection of local artisans, luxury goods and refreshing beverages.
- June 4, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Ketel One Vodka
- June 11
- Global Wellness Day Activity
- July 2, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Passionfruit Margarita featuring Don Julio Tequila
- August 6, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Turmeric Margarita featuring Astral Tequila
- June 25, July 23 and August 27, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Frilancy Hoyle, Rabecca Onassis Boutique Mike Hoyle, Hoyle Hat
- June and August
- COOLA Suncare
- Oysters and more with Ethan Stowell
As you take in the sights, pool attendants provide complimentary amenities from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, such as Evian spritzes, scented cold towels and complimentary sunscreen. Amenities offered on rotation every hour include morning smoothies, fresh cherries, sparkling lemonade shots, frozen grapes, melon pops and Pike Place Market fruit sangria.