Elevating Philadelphia’s culinary scene, Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten presents a new 59th-floor destination. From power breakfasts to sophisticated dining, you’ll enjoy impeccable food and service.
- Weekday: 6:30 am – 10:30 am Weekend: 7:00 am – 11:00 am
- Weekday: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm Weekend: 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Sunday – Thursday: 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm Friday – Saturday: 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
- Egg Toast and Caviar with Herbs
- Yellowfin Tuna Noodles, Avocado, Radish, Ginger Dressing and Chili Oil*
- Wagyu Beef Carpaccio, Tomato-Harissa Condiment*
- Wild Shrimp à la Plancha, Lime Yogurt, Radish Explosion
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Artichokes, Lemon-Basil Sauce
More Dining Options
Experience a modern seafood restaurant helmed by James Beard Award–winning chef Greg Vernick. Enjoy the lively indoor-outdoor atmosphere and excellent service along with Greg’s unique approach to American cooking.
Capturing the energy of our 60th-floor sky lobby, this comfortable lounge specializes in casual Jean-Georges cuisine. In the evening, meet for Philadelphia’s premier cocktail-hour experience – with sky-high city views.
Vernick Coffee Bar
With Vernick Coffee Bar, James Beard award-winning Chef Greg Vernick partners with Four Seasons Hotel at Comcast Center to deliver a modern coffee bar and café as his second venture in Philadelphia. Featuring a takeaway bakery and barista counter along with a full-service 40-seat café, Vernick Coffee Bar serves up a menu of expertly prepared dishes and in-house baked goods all with high impact, global flavor combinations.
Arrived late at night and too tired to go out? Relaxing in the morning and don’t want to leave your Four Seasons cocoon? Simply choose from our extensive menu and we’ll deliver an incredible dining experience right to your room.