’Tis the season to celebrate the holidays in paradise. With a private five-acre water park, kids club programming, and decadent food and beverage selections, the most wonderful time of the year is even more wonderful at Four Seasons Resort Orlando.
- Christmas Day at Ravello and Capa
- Indulge in a decadent holiday buffet at Ravello, offered from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm for USD 130 per adult and USD 48 per child (ages 2 to 12). Capa will offer its full à la carte menu from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm, in addition to specials such as Catalan galet soup and dark chocolate mousse for dessert.
- Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals
- The holidays are even merrier with a visit from some of your favorite Disney characters. Guests of all ages will enjoy the Good Morning Breakfast with Goofy and His Pals at Ravello every Thursday and Saturday.
- New Year’s Eve at Ravello and Capa
- Ravello will offer a delicious buffet from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm for USD 160 per adult and USD 48 per child (ages 2 to 12). Capa will offer a five-course prix fixe menu from 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm for USD 325 per adult and USD 65 per child (ages 2 to 12).
- Private Dining Rooms
Celebrate the holidays with friends and family with a prix fixe menu served in one of our elegant private dining rooms at Capa or Ravello. Our culinary team can also create a family-style menu or arrange for an interactive cooking class in the Ravello Demonstration Kitchen. For more information, please call +1 (407) 313-1175.
- Kids For All Seasons
The Kids For All Seasons complimentary kids camp, open daily for ages 4 to 12, offers an array of festive activities such as holiday dive-in movies, story time with Santa and Mrs. Claus, jingle bell crafts and snowball supervised swim time.
- Holiday Treats
Satisfy your sweet tooth with holiday gelato flavours and treats from Lickety Split, as well as limited-edition peppermint s’mores at PB&G. Add even more sweetness to your stay by visiting our chocolate holiday-themed lobby display crafted by Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber and his team.
- The Spa & Salon
Unwind and rejuvenate at The Spa with treatments such as the Holiday Wrapping 80-minute full-body exfoliation and moisturizing body wrap, immune-boosting Vitamin Vitality IV Drips or Intramuscular (IM) injections. At The Salon, enjoy holiday hair therapy, merry manicures and mistle-toes pedicures.Details
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations
Families can ring in the new year with a kid-friendly party in the Grand Ballroom from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm, with a balloon drop at 10:00 pm. Families are welcome to attend complimentarily, or kids ages 4 to 12 can be signed in with the Kids For All Seasons team. The price of entry for supervised activities is USD 50 per child, or USD 85 per child including a children’s dinner, served until 9:00 pm. More fun awaits at The Lobby Bar, including entertainment and a Champagne toast at midnight.
- IN-ROOM FESTIVITIES
Make your festive getaway even more magical with personalized in-room decorations, including holiday-themed play tents for the kids and a fireworks glow party dessert amenity to enjoy while experiencing the Disney fireworks spectaculars from your Park View guest room terrace.
- Holidays at WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort
Revel in the joy of must-see new magic and beloved traditions during the holidays at Walt Disney World® Resort. Starting November 12, discover countless ways to make memories together as you get wrapped up in everything from delightful décor and enchanting events to festive entertainment and sensational shopping.Details
- Early Theme Park Entry
- Enjoy even more time to experience the dazzling Walt Disney World® 50th Anniversary Celebration with 30 minutes Early Theme Park Entry* to any Theme Park of choice daily. *A Park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same Park on the same date and valid Resort ID are required for Early Theme Park Entry.
Advance reservations are strongly recommended at our restaurants, as well as at The Spa & Salon. For reservations and any other requests, we encourage you to chat with our team via the Four Seasons App, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp or SMS by texting (407) 988-2367.