With views of the Atlantic Ocean and Nassau Harbour at every turn, the Ocean Club Golf Course is both challenging and stunningly beautiful. Designed by Tom Weiskopf, this 18-hole, par-72 course stretches over 7,100 yards on Paradise Island’s peninsula, where crosswinds challenge even the most experienced players.
- Tom Weiskopf
With 19 career wins and five foreign championships, Tom Weiskopf is a respected competitor throughout the world. His course designs are known for their integration into the natural landscape and their challenges for golfers of every skill level.
- Ocean Club Golf Academy
The Academy offers private lessons and playing lessons from our PGA golf professional staff. Certified instructors can provide helpful guidance to golfers of any skill level. Make golf part of your daily Ocean Club routine.
- The Golf Shop
Capture your favourite memories of the Ocean Club Golf Course with stylish apparel for men and women, as well as golf and spa accessories. One of the top Bahamas golf shops, this is a great place to pick up gifts for friends back home.
Private Golf Lessons
- 1-HOUR GOLF LESSON
- USD 110
- 1-HOUR GOLF LESSON (2 PEOPLE)
- USD 150
- 1-HOUR JUNIOR GOLF LESSON
- USD 90
- 2-HOUR ON-COURSE PLAYING LESSON
- USD 220
- 2-HOUR PLAYING LESSON (2 PEOPLE)
- USD 300
- 2-HOUR JUNIOR PLAYING LESSON
- USD 180
- GOLF SERIES – 6 LESSONS
- USD 550
- GOLF SERIES – 6 LESSONS (2 PEOPLE)
- USD 750
- JUNIOR GOLF SERIES – 6 LESSONS
- USD 450
Need to Know:
- Lessons are with a certified PGA instructor at either the practice facility or on the golf course.
- Tee times may be booked up to 60 days in advance.
- Only Resort guests may use the golf course.
- Appropriate golf attire is required, including collared shirts for men and women.
- No charge with rental clubs and green fees with lessons. Juniors are ages 17 and under. Dress code in effect. VAT included in price.