Dive into our guide of exclusive offerings to make the most of your L.A. getaway at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles.
Taste of Summer
Join us at Cabana Restaurant on the fourth floor of the Hotel for a wholesome plant-based meal from the celebrated chef, Matthew Kenny. The Folia menu features 10 appetisers, entrées and desserts that are as fresh and tasty as they are healthy. Please call +1 (310) 273-2222 for reservations.
- Daily ice cream served at 4:00 pm
Nothing says Hollywood quite like one of our poolside cabana packages. Customise with add-ons such as specialty cocktails, Barton Perreira® sunglasses, outdoor spa treatments and fresh-pressed juices. In addition to daily ice cream, s’mores will be served Thursdays and Saturdays from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Monday to Saturday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm, USD 35 per person
Farm To Fork
Perfect for leisurely and busy days alike – the Pronto Market Lunch at Culina is a farmer’s market inspired buffet that includes a selection of salads, cheese and charcuterie with your choice of protein. Desserts feature fresh fruit. Please call +1 (310) 860-4000 for reservations.
- Every Wednesday through August 28 at 7:00 am on the upper-level pool deck
Watch the California sunrise and stay present with a Vinyasa Yoga Flow class instructed by Michelle Malloy. Guests of all levels are welcome. We provide the mat, towels and water – no RSVP necessary.
- offer valid for: Aug 25 2019 – Jan 31 2020
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Specially designed Wellness Room or Suite
- 50-minute Surrender Massage for two guests (once per stay)
- Group Helipad Yoga session with a top Alo Yoga Ambassador
- Group meditation session
- Truffles by prestigious plant-based chef Matthew Kenney
- A copy of Kimberly Snyder's newest book "Recipes for Your Perfectly Imperfect Life"
- Sleep kit from Lather
Meet The Team
Ambassador of Fun
Create a magical L.A. experience for you and your family with help from April Semler. She's our dedicated employee of four years that has ascended to her new role at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles. Seek her assistance for recommended shopping, dining and entertainment.