The island’s best water-sports facilities can be found right here at our Resort. From high-tech X-JetBlades to smooth sailing, you can take out one of our catamarans, windsurfing boards or kayaks for a fun-filled day in the sea, while hourly beach treats keep those watching from the shore happy and hydrated.
- Daily Activity Program
- 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
We are the first in Malaysia to offer this innovative, high-tech experience. Flying high above the sparkling Andaman Sea, standing on foot jets propelled by nothing but water and adrenalin, is the stuff that thrill-seeking dreams are made of, and our expert team will make sure you have the ride of a lifetime.
- Jet-Ski Tours
Take to the waves in thrill-seeking style on a solo jet-ski excursion, or join one of our expert guides on an escorted tour along the shore.
- Hourly Refreshments
- Chaise longues
- Beach Volleyball
- 1.8 KM/ 1.1 Mile-Long Private Beach
- Complimentary use of kayaks, windsurfs and catamarans
- Water Skis
- Our calm, warm waters set the scene for an exhilarating waterskiing experience, whether you’re learning the basics or mastering ski drops and side slides.
- Combine surfing, snowboarding and waterskiing techniques for an exhilarating over-water workout.
- This adventure is a great intro to towed water sports – a kneeboard, a speedboat, and off you go.
- Inflatable Tubes
- Experience the ultimate in wave-riding fun with our host of exhilarating towables, including the Bandwagon, Speedzone, Great Big Mable and Poparazzi.
- Cruise in style aboard our luxury Swan 20 speedboat, perfect for marine-park snorkelling, diving or touring.
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- Test your balance, strengthen your core and improve your inner bliss with incredible, 360-degree views.
- Catamaran Sailing
- Learn how to launch from the shore, handle the tiller, manoeuvre and navigate the Langkawi beach.
- Let nature steer your adventure: Mount the board, find your balance and then catch the wind on this windsurfing thrill ride.
- Paddle the bay, or explore Langkawi’s wild coastline, uninhabited islands and teeming reefs.