From the enchanting and relaxed vibes of our chic beachside spaces, there’s something different for every meal, every moment, every age, and every palate. With indulgent special menus, a host of exhilarating activities and a sprinkling of seasonal surprises, this is the festive season at its most spectacular.
- offer valid for: Jan 17 2020 – Sep 30 2020
- 20% off our Bed and Breakfast rate
- Daily buffet breakfast at Serai restaurant for up to two adults (for guests staying in a Family Beach Villa: breakfast for up to two adults and two children under 12; for guests staying in a Deluxe Family Beach Villa: breakfast for up to two adults and two children under 18; for guests staying in a Three-Bedroom Family Garden Villa with Pool: up to six breakfasts; for guests staying in a Royal Beach Villa with Pool: up to four breakfasts)
- With stays of two or more nights: Round-trip transportation between the airport and the Resort
- December 20
Tree Lighting Celebration
Our annual ceremony marks the official kick-off to the Festive season. Sip on a selection of cocktails and observe the tradition that builds lifelong memories.
- December 24, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Christmas Market Dinner
Be spoiled for choice with our selection of our dishes, featuring a selection of international cuisines and holiday classics to cater to the most discerning palates.
- December 31, from 6:30 pm
New Year's Eve Party and Gala Dinner
Usher in the new year in style with unforgettable views of the Andaman Sea and the glittering skyline, lit up with fireworks. After an elegant selection of fresh dishes, the dazzling night is complemented with live entertainment and bright chatter.
Other Festive Favourites
- Rumah Ikan
Catch the freshest fish and shellfish from the Andaman Sea at our very own Rumah Ikan (fish house).
- Lesung Batu Cooking School
Sample aromatic spices and discover traditional cooking techniques with our world-class chefs.
- Lutong Kids Club
The fun-filled, educational experiences at Lutong – from batik painting and kite making to kids yoga and eco-excursions – are designed for children ages 4 to 12.
- Geopark Discovery Centre
Our expert naturalists will happily show young learners around our Geopark Discovery Centre, explaining little ways that they can make a big difference.