Allow our expert guides to organize a complete itinerary tailored to your specific interests and skill level, no matter the season.
Explore the stars, view wildlife in their natural habitat, or fish the Snake River with our dedicated naturalist team.
- Ski & Snowboard At Your Leisure
Enjoy slope-side access directly outside our Resort’s door, with 13 lifts and 4,139 feet (1,261.6 metres) from the valley floor to the top of Rendezvous Mountain.
- Find Your Perfect Fit
Skip the hassle of lugging your own equipment and rent from our in-house, full-service, ski-rental shop. Our Ski Concierge will be happy to arrange all aspects of equipment rental, as well as tuning, valet, storage and in-room boot fittings.Ski Concierge
- Enjoy a Peaceful Horse-Drawn Sleigh Ride
- Don’t forget your camera as this hour-long ride takes you face-to-face with the animals of the National Elk Refuge. Snuggle under the blanket and afterward, enjoy a complimentary lunch, hot cocoa, appetizers or a full dinner at your private teepee camp.
- Glide Across The Ice-Skating Rink
- Open daily from mid-December: Family-friendly outdoor ice skating is available in Teton Village. Enjoy hot cocoa and cookies in the warming hut before taking another lap around. Skates are available for rental on-site.
- Discover The Snow-Covered Terrain via Dog Sled
- Learn how to mush your own team of dogs or just come along for the ride. Dog-sled tours offer an unforgettable outdoor adventure in pristine scenery. Explore the snow-covered terrain along the Continental Divide; or, take a full-day tour, including a tasty cookout lunch, to Granite Hot Springs.
- Go on a Heli-Skiing Adventure
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing transports you to any of five surrounding mountain ranges for a day of unforgettable skiing or snowboarding on fresh, untracked snow. Skiers can expect a full day of skiing at 12,000 to 15,000 vertical feet (3,658 to 4,572 metres). Advanced reservations are required.
- Take A Comfortable Snow Coach
- December 15 – March 15: See the sites on a guided snowmobile tour during a half-day excursion or a full, three-day adventure. Travelling with younger children? Snow-coach tours are great for families and take you through Yellowstone in heated comfort.
- Go on a Snowmobile Tour
- Watch wildlife on a trip into the Gros Ventre Mountains, ride powder stashes up at the Continental Divide, or snowmobile to Granite Hot Springs and take a dip in their hot spring pool. These guided tours include all necessary gear (helmets, snowsuits, boots and gloves).
- Explore the winter wonderland by Snowshoe
- Snowshoeing tours are offered with Hole Hiking Experience. We would also be happy to arrange a group or private tour. Hole Hiking provides complimentary snowshoe equipment. Guided or unguided trips are available.
- Slide on an inner tube
- Not far from our Resort, Snow King Resort’s Tubing Park offers a fun alternative to skiing. Guests can enjoy the spectacular scenery while riding the tow lift to the top of the hill, then take hold of the inner tube for an exhilarating ride down the park’s groomed trails.
Make the most of your stay with the expertise of our veteran team, including Les Clefs d’Or-certified members.
- Have a Stargazing Party
See the stars like never before with our on-property stargazing experience. Each session lasts one and a half hours and includes the use of a state-of-the-art telescope for an intimate view of nebulas, the cosmos, and more. Refreshments include wine, cheese, charcuterie and desserts.
- Amplify Your Fitness Routine
Join one of the weekly fitness classes at our Spa, ranging from complimentary yoga to high-tempo cardio, led by one of our on-site fitness trainers. Peloton bikes and other state-of-the-art equipment are also available.
- Take a Dip in the Outdoor Heated Pool
- We recommend taking a dip as the alpine glow sets in just before dusk. Rejuvenate tired muscles in any of our three outdoor heated spa tubs while towels and robes are kept warm in heater boxes.
- Rejuvenate at Our Spa
- Combat the local elements after a long day of adventure. Our full-service spa offers a wide array of results-oriented treatments.
- Make A Family Portrait
- Take advantage of the spectacular scenery of Jackson Hole by letting it serve as a backdrop to a memorable family portrait shot by a professional photographer.
- Ride The Aerial Tram
- In minutes, climb 4,139 vertical feet (1,261.6 metres) to the top of Rendezvous Peak at the world-famous Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, which is right out our back door. Stop by Corbet’s Cabin for their famous made-to-order “waffles on top of the world.”
- Get a Strike at Hole Bole
- Hole Bowl offers eight lanes of bowling plus arcade games, shuffleboard table, pool table and darts. It’s fun for the whole family!
- Visit a Museum or Gallery
- The acclaimed National Museum of Wildlife Art and the Mangelsen Gallery, among many others, are a perfect alternative to vigouous activities or a respite from a rainy day.
- Go Behind-The-Scenes With a Local Artist
- Allow us to arrange a visit to one of several area artist’s studios and see their work in action.
Create lasting memories with our guided wildlife safaris, in-house fly fishing and astronomy outings.
Fly Fishing Experience with Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
Wildlife Safari Adventures at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
- Spin Through Nature
Enjoy some of the best mountain biking in the Tetons, steps away on the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort trail system, which offers Gravity Logic mapping. Options are available for every level – from novice to advanced trails and jump tracks. Sail over tabletops, flow around corners, and then catch the Teewinot lift for a 5-minute ride back to the top.
- Experience The View From Above
- Take a scenic flight over the iconic Snake River before crossing over for a closer peek at The Grand. Create lasting memories of the pristine alpine lakes, waterfalls and echoing canyons that will take your breath away. Flights can be customized upon request. Also available: Tandem paragliding, truly an unforgettable experience. Float over Jackson Hole and its surrounding wilderness with a certified, USHGA-paragliding instructor who will ensure your safety as you take in the inspiring valley views.
- Climb along the Via Ferrata
- Allow one of our knowledgeable guides to lead you through the alpine terrain at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. This new journey offering will take you high above the valley floor, across suspended bridges and along granite walls. The experience is perfect for groups and individuals 10 years and up. We can also arrange an Exum Mountain Guide for a variety of climbing excursions from beginner to expert. A family-friendly bouldering park also sits at the base of Snow King Mountain, located 12 miles (19.3 kilometres) from the resort.
- Choose Your Whitewater Rafting Adventure
- Jackson Hole is home to a wide range of river-running options. Trips vary from a calm, scenic trip on the upper Snake River to a wild ride on the rapids of the lower Snake. Cool off on a hot summer day with the famous whitewater rapid, Big Kahuna, or pair a cool evening with a sunset, light hors d’ouvres and a cocktail. In addition to viewing the majestic Teton Mountain Range and the limestone cliffs of the Snake River Canyon, there is a wealth of wildlife along the river. Bald eagles, moose, marmots, pelicans, beavers and osprey are just a few of the species that frequent the valley.
- Float on a Hot-Air Balloon
- Fly in a balloon over the largest-remaining, private open space in Jackson Hole, a working ranch bordered by Grand Teton National Park, the Bridger-Teton National Forest and the Snake River. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range, Jackson Hole Ski and Mountain Resort and Teton Village from high above the valley floor.
- Play in the Rivers and Lakes
- Paddle and play in the waters of Jackson Hole’s rivers and lakes. Choose your vessel: a flatwater or sport kayak, a stand-up paddleboard, a traditional canoe or even an inflatable kayak “duckie.”
- Go for a Chuckwagon-Supper Ride
- Experience the spirit of the Old West with a chuckwagon-supper ride aboard an 1800s-style, horse-drawn covered wagon. Enjoy a barbecue dinner and a traditional Western music show complete with bluegrass music and Wyoming ranch stand-up comedy.
- Procure Your Grand Adventure
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort’s Grand Adventure Park is located directly out of our backdoors. Gain unlimited access to the Gondola, Teewinot, Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, and Bungee Trampoline with a Grand Adventure Pass.
- Whip through the backcountry on an ATV Tour
- June 1 – September 15: Explore scenic backcountry trails on a four-wheel all-terrain vehicle on a guided tour. Single and double ATVs are available, in addition side-by-side vehicles.
- Live Your Country Western Dreams on Horseback
- Cowboys and horses are a symbolic part of Jackson Hole’s history, and their presence is still a vital part of its western roots. Take in the Wyoming landscape with a full- or half-day horseback ride.