Meet us at the Ski Concierge, located slope-side on the second floor, and we will take care of the rest at our full-service ski shop. Enjoy top-of-the-line rentals, lift ticket assistance, retail and more.
- Winter Months
- 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Rentals Made Simple
Let our experienced team assist with all aspects of your equipment rental. Enjoy an extensive collection of skis, including the latest and newest line from more than seven brands, all at demo quality. From the locally designed to the Bomber fleets, there is something for every ski level and snow condition. In-room boot fittings are also available upon request.Call +1 (307) 732-5127
- Custom Fit
Allow us to quickly help you find your custom fit. New this winter – try Zipfit, our upgraded ski boot liner, utilizing cork suspended in a viscous emulsion. Heat-reactive and cased in leather, with a high level of durability and foot hold. The toe box is shearling-lined neoprene for warmth and ease.
- Stay Tuned
- Enjoy custom tuning with our expert team. Skis and boards can be waxed daily to match mountain conditions and your preference.
- What brands do you carry? What are the rates?
- We carry the latest in demo skis in brands such as Atomic, Black Crows, Blizzard, Bomber, Dynastar, Fischer, Kästle and Stöckli. Each package includes boots. USD 65 (recreation ski) USD 75 (demo ski, majority of our fleet) USD 85 (premium brands and powder skis – Kästle and Stöckli) USD 100 (Bomber demos)
- Do you take reservations?
- We want to ensure the correct equipment is selected for personalized fit and suited to the weather conditions. Therefore, we don’t take advanced reservations for fitting, nor ski equipment.
- What are your busiest times?
- The majority of our traffic comes through in the mornings from 8:30 am – 10:00 am, and in the afternoons from 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm. We recommend visiting us outside of the busier periods for the most seamless equipment-fitting experience.
- Can I buy lift tickets there?
- Yes! A representative from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is available from 8:00 am – 10:00 am daily to assist with this.
- Are lockers available for my stuff?
- Yes, but space is limited. Locker inventory is limited to one per room.
- Will you dry my boots over night?
- Absolutely! Whether it’s your boots or rentals, we are happy to store and dry your boots overnight.
- How do I get to Kids Ranch?
- It’s a short (under 5-minute) walk from our slope-side location. Head straight out our doors and past the Bridger Gondola, then follow the steps up to the Cody House.
- Where will I meet my instructor?
- Private instructors will meet you slope-side, just outside of our doors. Group lessons will meet at designated meeting locations (Kids Ranch or Solitude Station).
- Where will my skis be in the morning?
- Our staff will assist with your equipment slope-side, where your gear has been placed and ready for you to clip in and go!