Take in panoramic mountain vistas year-round in our fully heated outdoor pool. The complimentary hot chocolate and s’mores during the winter months are sure to be a family favourite.
- Kids Ranch
The nearby Kids Ranch is a licensed childcare facility for children 3 to 17 years of age, operated by Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, and offers ski lessons, environmental-awareness programs, science and art projects, hiking and other outdoor sports for kids and teens.
- Game Room
Our dedicated Game Room features a pool table, foosball, computer games, Xbox 360 video games and televisions.
- Babysitting Services
- Baby-proofing services
- High chairs, playpens, strollers, baby joggers
- Set of baby shampoo, wash, powder and lotion
- Diapers, formula, bottles and bottle warmers
- Cribs and/or rollaway bed(s), at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
- Grand Teton National Park Ranger-Led Programs
- A variety of ranger-led activities take place throughout the park during the summer season. Summer programs begin in early June and last through Labor Day weekend. Join a ranger to learn about the wild communities, history and geology of the park. Districts also offer special programs throughout the summer. Check at a visitor center for upcoming special programs. Summer programs are grouped by park district. For more detailed information about these activities, please inquire at a visitor center by calling 1 (307) 739-3300 or contact our Concierge at 1 (307) 732-5188.
- Horseback-Riding Camp
- Camp TOA is located on a beautiful, 100-percent-solar, geothermal-powered ranch in Tetonia, Idaho. In front of the ranch are all-day views of the majestic Teton Mountains. Behind the ranch is the Bighole range, our horse day-ride playground. Overnight camps and retreats are open for kids of all ages. Participants will develop skills in leadership, team building, courage and trust. They will connect to themselves and nature through the careful guidance of working with horses in a safe and educational way. Two- and four-night options are available and include arena-riding instructions and day-long wilderness adventures. Please contact our Concierge for more information.
- Disc Golf
- Jackson Hole sports a great disc-golf course in Teton Village, and it’s free to play. The 10-hole course starts uphill from the bottom of the Bridger Gondola and weaves around the lower mountain. Don’t have a disc? Stop by our Basecamp, where discs are available.
- Aerial-Adventure Course
- Mimic high-mountain adventure as you navigate a series of elevated, rope-and-ladder systems. Open during the summer months, this is the perfect activity for the entire family.
- Downhill Skiing and Snowboarding
- Hit the slopes at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, which is located slope-side to Four Seasons.
- Stargazing Parties
- View the major celestial objects in the darkest sky in the continental United States through our Celestron, professional-grade telescope in Grand Teton National Park. Offered year round; weather-dependent
- Sleigh Rides
- Enjoy the magic of horse-drawn sleigh rides through a winter wonderland. Beautiful, breathtaking scenery and wildlife viewing during half-hour to one-hour rides are offered, as well as combinations with dinner and entertainment.
- Ice Skating
- Teton Village is excited to be opening an ice-skating rink on the Village Commons for this winter season in partnership with the Grand Teton Skating Academy. The rink will be open to the public daily beginning mid-December, and skating on the rink will be free. Skate rentals will be available in a warming hut next to the rink. The great-big snow castle will also be available on the commons – sure to be a kid favourite! Ice skating is also available on the Town Square.