Let our guides share their knowledge and love of this valley that they call home. Set out on a handcrafted drift boat with John Hooven, our in-house fly-fishing expert, for a lesson on casting and fly-tying, or meet our Resort astronomer Ryan Hennessy for an evening of stargazing in Grand Teton National Park.
Explore the Great Outdoors
- Luxury SUV
- Top-of-the-line binoculars
- Wildlife pocket guides
- Specially prepared gourmet meals
- Travel in the comfort of a Suburban to a prime-star viewing location in Grand Teton National Park, then enjoy wine, cheese, desserts and hot beverages while viewing the spectacular sunset. As sky grows darker, galaxies, comets, nebula and double stars, planets, the moon and more start to reveal themselves. Our two, state-of-the-art, 12-inch, Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes will offer awe-inspiring views. Offered year round; weather-dependent
- Wildlife Safaris
- Led by our dedicated naturalist team, experience customized, four-hour expeditions in Grand Teton National Park, the Bridger Teton National Forest and the National Elk Refuge. These adventures give you the opportunity to view safely and comfortably the magnificent creatures in their natural habitat, beyond the highways and in remote areas. Along the way, you will learn about the flora and fauna, geology and history of this significant ecosystem; you'll also get an opportunity to view elk, moose, mule deer, bison, bears, wolves, bighorn sheep, bald eagles, river otters, trumpeter swans, owls and other rare birds. Our fantastic guides will customize the route based on your specific interests and recent wildlife sightings. Offered year round
- Yellowstone National Park
- Full-day trips include traveling into Yellowstone National Park and viewing secret waterfalls, geysers and other points of interest. Trips will travel north through Grand Teton National Park, entering Yellowstone through the South Entrance. Then you can travel around the entire “lower loop” road, visiting famous Yellowstone features like the Continental Divide, Old Faithful, Fountain Paint Pots, the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, Hayden Valley, Mud Volcano, Yellowstone Lake and much more. Wildlife will also be a priority. Knowledgeable guides will make frequent stops as opportunities for wildlife viewing present themselves.
- Fly Fishing
- Jackson Hole is known as a mecca for fly fishing, drawing enthusiasts from around the globe. Our in-house guides offer casting and fly-tying lessons along with expert instruction while floating in our handcrafted drift boats. Just minutes from the Resort, Snake River offers abundant wildlife viewing, unsurpassed sceneries of the Tetons – and world-class fly fishing for native, cut-throat trout. Day trips and custom, fly-fishing–vacation packages to Yellowstone are also available. Offered in the summer months