Experience Chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa’s signature, new-style Japanese cuisine at the world’s largest Nobu restaurant, dramatically perched above the Arabian Gulf.
- Dinner à la carte
- Every day 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Fridays 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Bar and Lounge
- Every Day 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Happy Hour
- Sunday – Friday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Ladies Night
- Monday 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Sip and Sushi
- Saturday 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Children Policy: Children under age 10 are only welcome for Friday brunch.
- Black Cod Yuzu Miso
Cod steeped in sweet miso, then oven-baked to perfection
- ROCK SHRIMP TEMPURA
Creamy spicy or butter ponzu
- KING CRAB LEG WITH SHISHO SALSA
- NOBU STYLE WAGYU BEEF SPICY PONZU TACOS
- SALMON NEW STYLE SASHIMI
- SATURDAYS, 6:30 PM
Indulge in the ultimate sushi-tasting journey with a wide selection of our chef’s specialties, or let our chef surprise you with his choices of the week.
- Every day, 6:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Experience our summer Omakase menu, crafted by Nobu Doha Head Chef Andrew Bozoki. Join us in the dining room for a glass of wine and three delectable courses.
More Dining Options
Under the shade of a wooden trellis, our rustic beachfront café is here to serve you all day. All items are prepared in a Josper oven, combining the juiciness of roasting with charcoal-grilled flavour.