Experience Chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa’s signature, new-style Japanese cuisine at the world’s largest Nobu restaurant, dramatically perched above the Arabian Gulf.
- Dinner à la carte
- 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm Daily
- 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm Friday
- Bar and Lounge
- 6:00 pm – 1:00 am Daily
- Happy Hour
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Daily (Except Saturdays)
- Ladies Night
- 6:00 pm – 1:00 am Monday
- Sip and Sushi
- 6:00 pm – 1:00 am Saturday
- Black Cod Yuzu Miso
Cod steeped in sweet miso, then oven-baked to perfection
- ROCK SHRIMP TEMPURA
Creamy spicy or butter ponzu
- KING CRAB LEG WITH SHISHO SALSA
- NOBU STYLE WAGYU BEEF SPICY PONZU TACOS
- NEW STYLE SASHIMI SALMON SPICY PONZU
- Every Monday from 6:00 pm to 1:00 am
A selection of Nobu’s speciality dishes and signature sips, at special prices for ladies all night.
- SATURDAYS, 6:30 PM
Indulge in the ultimate sushi-tasting journey with a wide selection of our chef’s specialties, or let our chef surprise you with his choices of the week.
More Dining Options
Under the shade of a wooden trellis, our rustic beachfront café is here to serve you all day. All items are prepared in a Josper oven, combining the juiciness of roasting with charcoal-grilled flavour.