Sit down to your table and savour an innovative mix of authentic flavours from Japan, China, Thailand and India in this chic city restaurant.
- Breakfast Buffet
- Sunday – Thursday 6:30 am – 10:30 am Friday – Saturday 6:30 am – 11:00 am
- Lunch Buffet/Express Lunch
- Sunday – Thursday 12:00 noon – 3:00 pm
- Noodles and Ribs
- Saturday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- Happy Hour
- All Happy Hour specials are unavailable throughout Ramadan Sunday – Thursday 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm Saturday Happy Hour 6:00 pm – closing Ladies' Night Happy Hour (Wednesday) 4:00 pm – closing
- Dinner – A la Carte
- 7:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Unavailable during Ramadan 12:00 noon – 1:00 am
- Peking Duck
Traditional pancake, spring onion, cucumber and hoisin sauce
- Chef’s Dim Sum Platter
- Wok Black Pepper Beef
Omaha tenderloin with black pepper sauce
- Green Papaya Salad
Lime, bird’s-eye chili and dry shrimp
Meet the Team
Fuliang DingHead Chef at Elements
Chef Ding discovered his passion in the kitchen after attending a culinary school in his home country of China. After working throughout China as a hotel chef for three and a half years, he mastered Chinese cuisine, but his appetite for learning culinary skills did not end there. He ventured off again to add Thai and Japanese cuisine to his repertoire, and now, Chef Ding brings unique spices, herbs and extraordinary flavours to Elements dishes.
“I knew that I was meant to be a Chef because I felt I belonged in the kitchen.”
- Every Day, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Dine and Dash
Join us for an early three-course dinner customized to your taste from our varied menu, paired with a drink of your choice. QAR 150 per person.
- Every Saturday, 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Noodles & Ribs
Sample a wide array of mouth-watering ribs and hand-pulled noodles, along with salads, sushi and dessert.
- *Not available during Ramadan*
Enjoy our selection of delicious drinks with special prices for the ladies.
More Dining Options
Under the shade of a wooden trellis, our rustic beachfront café is here to serve you all day. All items are prepared in a Josper oven, combining the juiciness of roasting with charcoal-grilled flavour.