In the heart of the Indian Ocean, Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita welcomes guests to a luxurious tropical sanctuary, where greetings of warm smiles and gentle lagoon breezes fill each day.
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita
- Coastal Road, Beau Champ, Mauritius
- Tel. + (230) 4023100*
- Fax. + (230) 4023120*
- View The Map
Enjoy a perfect night's sleep as well as breakfast and complimentary golf.
- Four pools and two tennis courts
- Cooking classes with the Resort's chefs
- Fitness Centre
- Complimentary golf on our Ernie Els-designed championship golf course
- Daily beginners' golfing initiation with a pro
- Complimentary bicycle use
- Morning yoga sessions
- Daily snorkelling excursions
- 24-hour business services
- Kids for All Seasons program, and Karokan, the young adults' centre
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- See All Services & Amenities
Things to Do in Mauritius
Concierge Recommends: Mauritius
Concierge Manager Merlin Armance of Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita shares travel tips to make your stay on the island memorable.
10 Reasons to Visit Mauritius
Tee off in paradise, sample diverse cuisine and explore botanical gardens on your next beach getaway.
Parents’ Travel Guide
Enjoy a relaxed family vacation on the white-sand beaches of Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita.
Former home of the dodo and a showcase for world-class fishing, wildlife, golf and more, Mauritius is the product of cultures new and old. You can see it in the food, the people and the landscapes. Like all good things, it must be experienced to get a true sense of what makes it so magical.