Directions & Maps
AIRPORT TRANSFER BY BOAT
Choose the smart way for your transfer to and from Atatürk International Airport. Enjoy our luxury boat transfer combined with a short drive from Ataköy Marina.
Rates starting from 395 EUR + 18% VAT / To Airport from the Hotel
Rates starting from 435 EUR + 18% VAT / From Airport to the Hotel including VIP meet & assist fast track service
* Food and beverage enhancements and services are available upon request.
For further information please contact Concierge at +90 (212) 381 40 51 or email email@example.com.
AIRPORT PICKUP & DROPOFF SERVICES
VIP arrival meet and fast track service includes the following benefits:
Greeting at the flight gate by a hostess and a porter carrying a name sign or greeting at the Prime Class meeting point (or at Celebi meeting point at SAW Airport) within the terminal if your aircraft parks at the apron.
Preferential visa transactions if necessary
Privileged passport control accompanied by a hostess
Assistance and privileged payment point at Duty Free
Accompanied by a hostess to your vehicle
The VIP meet and assist service is only available for arrival
*The departure VIP service is not included in the departure transfer price and must be arranged 48 hours in advance. The cost is EUR 130 + VAT (18%) per person and charged separately.
All cancellations must be communicated to the Concierge desk 24 hours prior to the arrival time failing this the full amount will be charged to the room account.
|Travel time||45–60 minutes|
Note: Caddesi means "road" or "street" in Turkish.
- Leaving the airport, turn right at the first intersection and follow signs to Sirkeci/Sahilyolu Caddesi
- You will come to a roundabout with a big fountain in the middle; turn left to Kennedy Caddesi and follow the signs to Sirkeci
- Drive straight along Kennedy Caddesi for approximately 18 kilometres (11 miles); once past Sirkeci, you will see the ferry terminals on your right, and then you will come to Galata bridge
- Cross Galata bridge, then continue along Necatibey Caddesi
- Continue driving straight along Necatibey Caddesi, past Karaköy and past Findikli, to Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi; you will see the Dolmabahçe Palace on your right
- Pass Dolmabahçe Palace and continue along Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi; pass Beşiktaş and follow the signs to Ortaköy
- Once past Beşiktaş Square, you will be on Çirağan Caddesi; follow it for 200 metres (650 feet), and then you will see Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus on your right-hand side
Luxury car service can be arranged upon request. Taxis are also available at the airport.
The taxis at Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen International Airports are available 24 hours a day. All the taxis have meters, which have to be opened legally every time you take a taxi, and all taxis have the letter T in their license plates. The fare shown on the meter reads according to distance traveled. The rates for day and night are same. The opening meter rate is 4 TL and then 2,50 TL thereafter per kilometer. Additionally, if sitting in traffic for more than 5 minutes or if the taxi is speeding less than 10 km/h, a 'waiting fee' of 0,35 TL is added every 1 minute. A taxi approximately costs 90, 00 Turkish Lira from Ataturk International Airport and 160, 00 TL from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (Asian Side) to our hotel. Please note that the passenger pays the crossing fee of the Bosphorus bridges whether traveling to the European or Asian side.
Time and distance to shopping
Nişantaşi: 10 minutes/ 5 kilometres (3.1 miles)
Old Town: 12 kilometres (7.5 miles)
Akmerkez Shopping Mall: 20 minutes/ 8 kilometres (5 miles)
Istinye Park Shopping Mall: 30 minutes/ 10 kilometres (6 miles)
Kanyon Shopping Mall: 15 minutes/ 7 kilometres (5 miles)
|Travel time||60–90 minutes|
Note: Caddesi means "road" or "street" in Turkish, and Köprüsü means "bridge".
- After leaving the airport, drive straight along the street, then turn right at the green Istanbul sign and continue for approximately 2 kilometres (1.2 miles)
- Along the way, follow the green Istanbul signs
- After another 2 kilometres (1.2 miles), you will see the toll for the TEM highway; get your ticket and continue for approximately 25 kilometres (16 miles), until you see the blue Boğaziçi Köprüsü sign
- Cross Boğaziçi Köprüsü, then turn right at the first intersection and follow that street until Barbaros Bulvarı
- Continue along Barbaros Bulvarı, then drive straight along Eski Yıldız Caddesi
- You will be on Çırağan Caddesi; follow it past Beşiktaş Square, and then you will see Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus on your right-hand side