- Valid for Selected Dates Between Feb 4 2023 – Feb 9 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 5 nights
- Daily breakfast at Tere Nui restaurant
- Daily movement classes
- A private sunset catamaran cruise with cocktails and canapés and a sound healing session
- Guided meditation and sacred sound healing under the stars
- A heart-opening meditation session
- Guided self-assessments and practices to help balance your chakras
- Farm-to-table culinary experience
- Mat pilates class
- Monoï oil making
- Stargazing and Tahitian legend telling
- Snorkelling with sharks and rays
Dine in style on the beach, as Polynesian dancers perform a traditional fire dance
An elevated vacation experience
- Dedicated Villa Host
From greeting you on arrival, to arranging exclusive local experiences and in-villa celebrations, your dedicated Villa Host will take care of every detail of your stay, from arrival until departure.
- Private infinity pools
Step from your luxury Estate Villa onto the deck of your private pool and dive in for a morning swim, or cool off from the sunshine as you gaze out over the enchanting turquoise waters of the lagoon.
- Private Chef
Enjoy a personalized meal, prepared in the comfort of your villa's outdoor kitchen. From cooking classes to wine-paired dinners, our talented culinary team will make it memorable and delicious.
Two-Bedroom Premier Beachfront Villa Estate
Private gardens, infinity pools and outdoor dining areas provide everything your group could need.View Details
Three-Bedroom Premier Beachfront Villa Estate
The Resort's most exclusive beachfront villa estate, ideal for families and groups with its large private pool, indoor-outdoor floor plan, full outdoor kitchen and secluded beachfront setting.View Details