We are excited to celebrate the holidays with you at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel. Our team has curated a list of festive experiences, certain to create lasting memories for you and your loved ones.
- Cider & Treats | November 29 – December 30, 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Enjoy complimentary cider, hot chocolate and homemade sweets nightly in the lobby.
- Retail Shop | November 29 – December 30, 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Located in our grand lobby, the holiday shop returns with one-of-a-kind handcrafted pastries, Hotel-themed items, gifts cards and more.
- Instagrammable Moments
The holidays wouldn’t be complete without an Instagrammable moment. Visit the lobby to snap a photo with snow people handcrafted by the Hotel’s pastry team, then join the conversation by tagging @BeverlyWilshire and #BWHolidays.
Christmas Eve Dinner
- 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
A special, limited à la carte menu will be available.
New Year’s Eve Dinner
- 9:00 PM – 12:00 AMReservations
Ring in the new year with a five-course menu at USD 345 per person. Dinner includes a glass of Dom Pérignon and live music until midnight, when a DJ takes over to keep you dancing late into the night.
- 6:00 PM – 12:00 midnightReservations
CUT is going to the moon this New Year’s Eve with an extra-planetary experience. Enjoy one of two seatings, the first at 6:00 pm with a three-course menu (USD 150 per adult/USD 75 per child 6 and under) or the second at 9:00 pm with a three-course menu (USD 475 per adult – must be 21 or older). Enjoy a Bollinger Champagne toast to kick off the night, a one-ounce Louis IIX and party favors for the midnight toast, as well as access to the after-party at CUT Lounge.
Kids For All Holidays
Kids For All Holidays is our holiday-themed event series for children 5 to 12, held on Saturdays from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm this festive season. USD 75 per child; open to the public.
- Make Your Own Gingerbread House
- Create a festive gingerbread house under the leadership of our expert pastry team. The creation will be yours to take home and is certain to add tasty flare to your holiday décor. Saturday, November 30
- Holiday Wreath-Making Class
- The Hotel’s in-house florist, Square Root Design, will teach your little ones how to make holiday wreaths to take home and hang. Saturday, December 7
- Letters to Santa
- Enjoy story time followed by the chance to write your letter to Santa before meeting him and capturing the moment with a photo. The Beverly Hills High School carolers will be back to sing festive carols. Saturday, December 14
- Cookie Decorating
- No matter what holiday you’re celebrating, join us for a cookie decorating class. Enjoy them right after creating them, or bring them home to enjoy later. Saturday, December 21
- NYE Kids Party
- For in-house guests, put on your pajamas and head up to the Royal Suite to enjoy dinner, activities, a movie and a countdown to ring in the new year in style. USD 55 per child ages 5 to 12 (must be accompanied by an adult). 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Stocking Stuffing
- Upon check-in, each little traveller will receive a stocking. The scavenger hunt begins at the front desk where your next clue will lead you around the Hotel to fill up your stocking with festive gifts and treats. December 20 – 25
Spa For The Holidays
- Open Daily
Our Forbes Five-Star Spa is an oasis of beauty and serenity, delivering a sensory journey that calms and revitalizes the mind, body and spirit. Each treatment is hand-tailored to celebrate the uniqueness of each guest and honour their individual needs.
- SUGAR PEPPERMINT SCRUB & WRAP
This cooling treatment begins with a stimulating whipped sugar peppermint scrub, followed by a hydrating peppermint butter wrap. While you are enjoying your hydrating wrap, you will receive a luxurious scalp massage.
- Nail Bar
Dress up your nails this holiday season at our Nail Bar. Offering fully customized manicure and pedicure services in an intimate, stylish environment, your appointment comes with a glass of Prosecco and the chance to watch our favourite movie, “Pretty Woman.”
- Winter Warming Detox Massage
Cosy up this winter with the Signature Salt Stone Massage complemented by your choice of a Holiday Pure Grade essential oil. Take home the salt stones to extend the experience at home.
- Pumpkin Spice Scrub and Wrap
Discover luminous skin from head to toe with this rich blend of creamy pumpkin, cinnamon spice and buttery brown sugar. The gentle yet effective scrub reveals a youthful glow and even skin tone. Cold-pressed coconut and sweet almond oils nourish and deeply moisturize, leaving the skin soft and ready for the holidays.
- Pumpkin Spice Manicure and Pedicure
This seasonal experience begins with a brown sugarcane crystal scrub that gently sloughs away dry skin cells to reveal a youthful and even skin tone. Cold-pressed coconut and sweet almond oils nourish and deeply moisturize, leaving skin soft. Finish with a paraffin treatment before polish application.
CELEBRATE WITH THE CITY OF BEVERLY HILLS
- Rodeo Drive Holiday Lighting Ceremony
- Join Beverly Hills for the BOLD Holidays Lighting Celebration on the 200–400 blocks of Rodeo Drive with live entertainment, music, interactive art, fireworks, stunning performances and a visit from Santa. The Hotel will be dressed up for the occasion, and the Beverly Hills High School carolers will get you in the festive spirit in the lobby from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Thursday, November 14 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- BOLD Holidays
- BOLD Holidays continues throughout the holiday season every Friday and Saturday night with live music, visits with Santa and more. November 15 – December 21 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Festival of Lights
- Celebrate Hanukkah at a nightly menorah lighting ceremony across the street at Two Rodeo. December 22 – December 30