Feel right at home in our welcoming Italian restaurant, featuring two open kitchens, sofa-style seating and contemporary cuisine served in a casual and inviting atmosphere.
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Alaskan Black Cod
Oscietra caviar, dried pepper, fermented barley sauce
- Truffle Spaghetti
With shaved black truffles
- Baby Spinach Salad
Canadian Botan shrimp, citrus, Parmesan and white truffle oil
- Tagliatelle alla Bolognese
Wagyu and Kagoshima pork belly bolognese
Mascarpone cheese, lady fingers and espresso
- 50 Best Experiences, Food & Wine 2016
- 3 Glasses, China’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2016
- 2016 Best International Hotel Dining – Winner of Time Out Food Awards 2016, Time Out Beijing
- Top Italian Restaurants 2016, 2017 and 2018, Gambero Rosso
- Best Western Cuisine and Wine Restaurants, The Best Restaurant Awards 2016, GL.Pictorial
- Best Taste Western Restaurant of the Year 2017, Sina.com
- 2017 AMEX Outstanding Restaurant, American Express
- 2018 Black Pearl Restaurant Guide – Two-Diamond Restaurant of Black Pearl, Dianping Meituan
- Food Awards 2018 Editor's Choice, International Hotel Dining – Time Out Beijing
Aniello TurcoChef de Cuisine of Mio
A native of Naples, Italy, Chef Aniello always knew he wanted to create culinary masterpieces. When he was just 13 years old, he was already learning his way around the kitchen of his parents’ restaurant, getting a taste for the passion that would define his life. At 24, he embarked on a journey of working in Michelin-starred restaurants in Tuscany, Paris and London before setting his sights on the two Michelin-starred Noma in Copenhagen. For Aniello, a focus on natural fermentation was an eye-opening experience that unleashed a whole new world of culinary possibilities.
“Nature will be the protagonist of avant-garde cuisine.”
- Monday – Friday, 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Take a break from your busy work schedule at Mio, and indulge in a two- or three-course midday meal, available from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm. Go ahead, you deserve it.
- Monday – Friday
A Taste of Italy
Enjoy a delicious Italian lunch that’s ready in a snap so you can get back to business in the afternoon. Lovingly crafted with select ingredients, the dishes in Mio’s lunch menu bring together a variety of tastes from Chef Aniello’s home country. This month, prepare to be whisked away to Sicily with fresh flavors and expertly crafted dishes that celebrate Sicilian cuisine.