Feel right at home in our welcoming Italian restaurant, featuring two open kitchens, sofa-style seating and contemporary cuisine served in a casual and inviting atmosphere.
- 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Alaskan Black Cod
Oscietra caviar, dried pepper, fermented barley sauce
- Truffle Spaghetti
With shaved black truffles
- Baby Spinach Salad
Canadian Botan shrimp, citrus, Parmesan and white truffle oil
- Tagliatelle alla Bolognese
Wagyu and Kagoshima pork belly bolognese
Mascarpone cheese, lady fingers and espresso
- 50 Best Experiences, Food & Wine 2016
- 3 Glasses, China’s Wine List of the Year Awards 2016
- 2016 Best International Hotel Dining – Winner of Time Out Food Awards 2016, Time Out Beijing
- Top Italian Restaurants 2016, 2017 and 2018, Gambero Rosso
- Best Western Cuisine and Wine Restaurants, The Best Restaurant Awards 2016, GL.Pictorial
- Best Taste Western Restaurant of the Year 2017, Sina.com
- 2017 AMEX Outstanding Restaurant, American Express
- 2018 Black Pearl Restaurant Guide – Two-Diamond Restaurant of Black Pearl, Dianping Meituan
- Food Awards 2018 Editor's Choice, International Hotel Dining – Time Out Beijing
Aniello TurcoChef de Cuisine of Mio
A native of Naples, Italy, Chef Aniello always knew he wanted to create culinary masterpieces. When he was just 13 years old, he was already learning his way around the kitchen of his parents’ restaurant, getting a taste for the passion that would define his life. At 24, he embarked on a journey of working in Michelin-starred restaurants in Tuscany, Paris and London before setting his sights on the two Michelin-starred Noma in Copenhagen. For Aniello, a focus on natural fermentation was an eye-opening experience that unleashed a whole new world of culinary possibilities.
“Nature will be the protagonist of avant-garde cuisine.”
- Monday – Friday, 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Take a break from your busy work schedule at Mio, and indulge in a two- or three-course midday meal, available from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm. Go ahead, you deserve it.
Summer in Mio, Southern Italy Style
Enjoy the Italian flavors of dishes prepared with selected seasonal ingredients, including Wagyu Beef Tartare, Capellini Spaghetti, Brittany Blue Lobster and Coconut Daquoise. In the hands of Chef Aniello and his talented culinary team, these simple ingredients are transformed into creative combinations served al dente that will transport guests to the hot, seaside beaches of southern Italy in summer.
More Dining Options
Set beneath our towering butterfly wall, here you’ll feel as though you’ve stumbled upon an old-fashioned Beijing courtyard, where the scent of fragrant tea leaves is subtle yet soothing, and tradition runs deep.
Order a tailor-made gin and tonic from one of the largest gin collections in city, then relax on a comfy, oversized sofa on the terrace – or mingle with locals and fellow travellers at the bar – in this ultra-chic meeting spot located right off Opus Lounge.
Cai Yi Xuan
Feeling formal or more casual? Or perhaps a private room is in order? How you experience our extensive menu of award-winning, upscale Cantonese cuisine is entirely up to you in this dramatic and versatile restaurant.
Meet colleagues for a quick bite between meetings or gather the family for Sunday brunch surrounded by striking works of art inspired by Chinese landscapes in this grand, yet casual, two-storey space.