Feeling formal or more casual? Or perhaps a private room is in order? How you experience our extensive menu of award-winning, upscale Cantonese cuisine is entirely up to you in this dramatic and versatile restaurant.
- 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Beijing-Style, Yellow-Mustard Cabbage Rolls
With spicy sea whelk
- Steamed Vegetable Dumplings
With scallops and mushrooms
- Soy-Braised Pork Belly
With abalone and black truffle sauce
- Winner of 2016 Wine & Beverage Service Excellence Competition, Global Gourmet
- The Best Hotel Restaurants of the 2016 Best Restaurant Awards, GL.Pictorial
- Best Chinese Hotel Dining – Winner of Time Out Food awards 2016, Time Out Beijing
- Best Taste 2017 – Chinese Cuisine Restaurant of the Year, Sina.com
- China's Best Infinite Restaurant 2017 – Star Restaurants, Infinite
- 2018 Black Pearl Restaurant Guide – Two-Diamond, Dianping Meituan
- Tatler 2018 Beijing’s Best Restaurants
- 2018 Chinese Hotel Dining – Time Out Beijing
Li QiangChef de Cuisine of Cai Yi Xuan
Born and raised in Tianjin, Chef Li Qiang has more than 20 years of experience in the various cooking styles found all over China, including Cantonese, Beijing, Tianjin and Teochew cuisine. He loves to highlight exquisite seasonal flavours and works with Chef Tony Lu to add a personal touch to each menu.
“I make creations based on heritage and traditions.”
A True Taste of Canton
Taste the true flavors of the south with a menu of modern twists on traditional Cantonese dishes. Savour live-cooked dim sum, authentic Cantonese-style seafood, desserts and specialties, including honey-marinated cod and fresh abalone.
The Magic of Mushrooms
Using organic mushrooms from Yunnan Province, Head Chef Chef Li’s Sensation of Fragrant Wild Mushroom Summer Menu is a creative take on this southern Chinese staple, highlighting the unique properties and textures of a variety of mushrooms and taking them to new, flavorful heights.