Feeling formal or more casual? Or perhaps a private room is in order? How you experience our extensive menu of award-winning, upscale Cantonese cuisine is entirely up to you in this dramatic and versatile restaurant.
- 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- 5:30 pm – 10:30 pm
- Beijing-Style, Yellow-Mustard Cabbage Rolls
With spicy sea whelk
- Steamed Vegetable Dumplings
With scallops and mushrooms
- Soy-Braised Pork Belly
With abalone and black truffle sauce
- Winner of 2016 Wine & Beverage Service Excellence Competition, Global Gourmet
- The Best Hotel Restaurants of the 2016 Best Restaurant Awards, GL.Pictorial
- Best Chinese Hotel Dining – Winner of Time Out Food awards 2016, Time Out Beijing
- Best Taste 2017 – Chinese Cuisine Restaurant of the Year, Sina.com
- China's Best Infinite Restaurant 2017 – Star Restaurants, Infinite
- 2018 Black Pearl Restaurant Guide – Two-Diamond, Dianping Meituan
- Tatler 2018 Beijing’s Best Restaurants
- 2018 Chinese Hotel Dining – Time Out Beijing
Li QiangChef de Cuisine of Cai Yi Xuan
Born and raised in Tianjin, Chef Li Qiang has more than 20 years of experience in the various cooking styles found all over China, including Cantonese, Beijing, Tianjin and Teochew cuisine. He loves to highlight exquisite seasonal flavours and works with Chef Tony Lu to add a personal touch to each menu.
“I make creations based on heritage and traditions.”
A True Taste of Canton
Taste the true flavors of the south with a menu of modern twists on traditional Cantonese dishes. Savour live-cooked dim sum, authentic Cantonese-style seafood, desserts and specialties, including honey-marinated cod and fresh abalone.
- From October 10
Indulge in a Crab Feast
Heaped plates of steaming hairy crabs are a traditional autumn favourite in China. Chef Li Qiang and his team will be featuring this sumptuous delicacy in all of its Cantonese-style glory across a range of tantalizing lunch and dinner dishes – from steamed hairy crab, crabmeat and lion's head meatball to bald-butter soup rice – all enhanced by Cai Yi Xuan’s stylish grandeur.
More Dining Options
Meet colleagues for a quick bite between meetings or gather the family for Sunday brunch surrounded by striking works of art inspired by Chinese landscapes in this grand, yet casual, two-storey space.
Order a tailor-made gin and tonic from one of the largest gin collections in city, then relax on a comfy, oversized sofa on the terrace – or mingle with locals and fellow travellers at the bar – in this ultra-chic meeting spot located right off Opus Lounge.
Set beneath our towering butterfly wall, here you’ll feel as though you’ve stumbled upon an old-fashioned Beijing courtyard, where the scent of fragrant tea leaves is subtle yet soothing, and tradition runs deep.