48 Liang Ma Qiao Road, 100125 Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Our Hotel is located within the Liangma area of the Chaoyang District, home to most of the city’s foreign embassies and a concentration of international companies, despite being in the heart of the central business district. Hop into a taxi or limousine with one of our private guides to pay a visit to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City or 798 Art Zone, all just a short drive away.
Need to Know
- Address in Chinese
- For your convenience, please find our Hotel’s name and address in Chinese here: 北京四季酒店北京市朝阳区亮马桥路48号 100125. This address may be shown to taxi drivers or used for any other transportation needs.
- Valid Passport
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months prior to your expected entry into China, with at least two blank pages for immigration stamps.
- Visa Requirements
- To enter China, a valid visa is needed. 54 nationalities can receive a 144-hour Visa-free transit upon arrival and others will need to apply for a visa prior to their travels. You can find more information online or contact China Entry-Exit Frontier General Station at 86 (10) 5609-5400 to check your specific requirements.
- Prohibited Items
- Certain items are not allowed within China and will be confiscated at the airport upon arrival. A full list of prohibited goods can be found online.
- Most local taxi drivers don’t speak or read English. Our Concierge is happy to help translate any addresses you may need throughout your stay.
Let us make the arrangements
- Airport Transfer
- In preparation for your arrival, we can arrange for a private limousine transfer directly to our Hotel. Taxis and rental cars can also be arranged. Call our Concierge at +86 (10) 5695 8930 or email below for more details.
- Limousine Service
- Limousines are available for hourly use, and include complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water, chilled wet towels and a digital device-charging station.
- Private Guide
- For an insider’s tour of Beijing, private guides are available to customize a unique experience for you. Contact our Concierge for details.
Transport Hubs and Directions
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Travel Time
- 25 minutes Taking the airport express – Beijing Capital International Airport line: Stop at Sanyuanqiao Station, change to Line 10 and get off at Liangmaqiao Station. The nearest gate is exit B.
- 21 kilometres/13 miles
- Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX)
- Travel Time
- 80 minutes Taking the airport express – Beijing Daxing International Airport Line: STOP AT CAOQIAO STATION, CHANGE TO LINE 10 AND GET OFF AT LIANGMAQIAO STATION. THE nearest GATE IS EXIT B.
- 60 KILOMETRES/38 MILES