48 Liang Ma Qiao Road, 100125 Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Our Hotel is located within the Liangma area of the Chaoyang District, home to most of the city’s foreign embassies and a concentration of international companies. Despite being in the heart of the central business district, the expansive green spaces, lakes and playgrounds of Chaoyang Park are just a few blocks away. Explore the shops of nearby Sanlitun and Solana Lifestyle Shopping Park, or hop into a taxi or limousine with one of our private guides to pay a visit to Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City or 798 Art Zone, all just a short drive away.
Need to Know
- Address in Chinese
- For your convenience, here is our Hotel’s name and address in Chinese. This address may be shown to taxi drivers or used for any other transportation needs. 北京四季酒店北京市朝阳区亮马桥路48号 100125
- Valid Passport
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months prior to your expected entry into China, with at least two blank pages for immigration stamps.
- Visa Requirements
- To enter China, you need to have a valid visa. 53 nationalities can get a 144-hour Visa-free transit upon arrival and others need to apply for a visa prior to their travels. You can find more information online or contact China Entry-Exit Frontier General Station at 86 (10) 5609-5400 to check your specific requirements.
- Prohibited Items
- Certain items are not allowed within China and will be confiscated at the airport upon arrival. A full list of prohibited goods can be found online.
- Most local taxi drivers don’t speak or read English. Our Concierge is happy to help translate any addresses you may need throughout your stay.
Let us make the arrangements
- Airport Transfer
- To make your arrival a little less hectic, we can arrange for a private limousine transfer directly to the Hotel, as well as complimentary airport meet-and-greet service. Taxis and rental cars also can be arranged. Contact the Concierge at +86 (10) 5695 8930 for more details.
- Limousine Service
- Limousines are available to use on an hourly basis and include complimentary Wi-Fi, bottled water, chilled wet towels and a digital device-charging station.
- Private Guide
- For an insider’s tour of our expansive city, private guides are available to customize a unique experience for you. Please contact the Concierge at +86 (10) 5695 8930 for more details.
Transport Hubs and Directions
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Travel Time
- 25 minutes Stop at Sanyuanqiao Station, change to Line 10, and get off at Liangmaqiao Station. The closest gate is exit B.
- 21 kilometres/13 miles
- Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX)
- Travel Time
- 80 minutes STOP AT CAOQIAO STATION, CHANGE TO LINE 10, AND GET OFF AT LIANGMAQIAO STATION. THE CLOSEST GATE IS EXIT B.
- 60 KILOMETRES/38 MILES