Experience cooking classes and nutritional offerings by our certified Registered Dietitians that inspire Hotel guests and locals alike to live a more well-balanced lifestyle through transformative eating habits.
- NURTITION CONSULTATION
- Our Registered Dietitians are certified, experienced professionals who are committed to helping you develop a new perspective on eating well. Consultations can be in person or over the phone, and will provide you with a customized healthy eating plan that takes into account specific medical concerns, and lifestyle needs.
- Metabolic Assessment
- This test takes the guesswork out of weight loss by determining the specific number of calories your body burns. Based on this data, our experts can design an individual dietary plan that allows you to eat according to your metabolism.
- 50 Minutes
- USD 150
- METABOLISM ASSESSMENT DUO
- Combine the Metabolism Assessment (RMR) and a Nutrition Consultation to gain insight into your metabolism and optimize your weight.
- 100 Minutes
- USD 265
- METABOLISM ASSESSMENT TRIO
- Upgrade to the Metabolism Assessment Trio by adding a Body Composition Analysis (BOD POD) for a more in-depth look.
- 125 Minutes
- USD 330
- GROCERY STORE TOUR
- Our Registered Dietitians personally guide you through your shopping experience at a local grocery store, helping you find healthier products while avoiding nutritional traps. Gain confidence about choosing the right foods for you and your family.
- 120 Minutes
- USD 330
- THE WELLNESS KITCHEN™ COOKBOOK
- Featuring delicious, easy, and nutritious recipes from our Wellness Kitchen™ and a full guide to healthy eating, "The Wellness Kitchen™" is the book to live by. Written by Director of Nutrition, Paulette Lambert, R.D., CDE.
- GROUP PROGRAMS
- Our registered dietitians are available to lead group team-building workshops or presentations for corporate gatherings. These cooking classes make for an exciting, interactive experience for groups up to 16 or 24 for a demonstration. To emphasize getting a healthy start on any morning agenda, the Breakfast for Performance class includes a demonstration of how to make simple, fast, nutrition-packed meals. Participants also learn how the most important meal of the day can impact weight, mood and performance before the class concludes with a healthful breakfast. Registered dietitians are also available to give informative and inspiring presentations in a ballroom setting for larger audiences.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS & PRIVATE PARTIES
- Plan the perfect celebration no matter the occasion, with a private, hands-on cooking class for you and your closest friends and family. Ideal for bridal and baby showers, small wedding receptions, anniversaries, birthdays, and holiday parties, our team will help you plan a memorable experience. Choose from menu themes such as Summer Grilling, Holiday Entertaining, Afternoon Tea Party, Vegan and Vegetarian, or allow us choose a selection of seasonal recipes for your event. After the cooking class, gather around our communal table for an intimate dining experience.
- WINE + DINE
- Cultivate the art of moderation with gourmet small plates and perfect wine pairings. A great social event for date night, special events or solo. Cost includes dinner, recipe and wine.
- DEMO + DINE
- Guests are invited to a fun and educational dining experience in the Wellness Kitchen. Each class focuses on a unique theme and teaches healthy cooking skills so you can craft easy and delicious dinners right at home. The evening will conclude with a fresh, multi-course menu served with wine.
- INTERACTIVE COOKING CLASSES
- Experienced and novice cooks are welcome to join us for a hands-on cooking class that puts a new spin on daily cooking with health conscious techniques. Recipes use locally grown and fresh ingredients to create exciting and trendy meals. Buffet lunch to follow.
Interactive cooking classes available for groups of 10-16 people (from USD 125 per person)
Demonstration cooking classes available for groups of 10-24 people (from USD 110 per person
TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE EVENT, PLEASE CALL +1 (818) 575-1106