Elevate your meeting experience at Four Seasons, where high-tech indoor venues and seven unique outdoor spaces offer unlimited opportunities to bring your vision to life. Your guests enjoy Southern Californian sanctity in our expansive guest rooms, and our culinary team’s customized menus celebrate the best of authentic coastal cuisine.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Friendly Four Seasons Service
We apply the Four Seasons standard of service and excellence to every business function and conference. Enjoy peace of mind and time to relax while you’re here, knowing every detail is accommodated.
- Unrivalled Southern California Venues
Experience our on-site Westlake Village Studio Sound Stage where presentations come alive; or, gather your guests on the Waterfall Lawn for an unmatched backdrop for speaker engagements, culinary presentations and film screenings.Details
- Comfortable and Spacious Accommodations
A warm blend of Southern California elegance and residential comfort greet your attendees in our beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, all of which feature high ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows.Details
- Engaging Group Activities
Complement a day of meetings with a morning yoga or spin class, catered to your group’s desires and ability level. Then invite everyone on a view-filled horseback ride through the Santa Monica Mountains or on our signature Wine Safari.Details
special starting rate:
- USD 255, a 50% savings
offer valid for:
- Oct 29 2020 – Dec 18 2020
- Jan 1 2021 – Apr 9 2021
- Complimentary morning or afternoon Healthy Living break, based on number of occupied rooms
- Complimentary one-hour "Live Like a Local" reception, featuring local wines from Malibu Coast Wine Region and local craft beers, prior to a contracted banquet dinner at Hotel
- Complimentary meeting space with food and beverage minimum spend
- 50% savings on wireless Internet access in meeting space
Our expansive property offers a variety of high-tech indoor and inspiring outdoor venues, including three vehicle-accessible event spaces and close proximity to the major media market of Los Angeles.
Our passion is to create distinctive events and gatherings that celebrate the best of our special Southern California location and reflect our clients’ individuality.Lori Greszczak Conference Services Manager