The best available Room Rate, guaranteed. Book our most flexible option.
DAY ONE: EXPLORING THE HOTEL
After checking in, take some time to explore the grounds once you’ve settle into your room. Kids and adults alike will enjoy a visit to our game room and arcade on the lower level of the lobby near the Fitness Center, featuring classic arcade games, pool and air hockey. Stop into Stir for a scoop or two of gelato for a refreshing and sweet afternoon treat.
Work up a healthy appetite with a swim in our indoor family pool, which is heated year-round. Inflatable pool toys and noodles are available by request.
Check out one of the many family-friendly restaurants in Westlake Village including Cisco's, Public School 805, or Lazy Dog Café, which features pet-friendly dining on the patio. On Fridays, treat your sweet tooth to our decadent Candy Bar buffet after you return to the Hotel.
After dinner, take a pleasant sunset stroll around the rose garden followed by a twilight game at our putting green or chipping on our Activity Lawn.
DAY TWO: BECOME A LOCAL
Start off your day with a hearty, locally-sourced breakfast buffet with our Farmer’s Market dining experience in the lobby lounge. Freshly baked pastries, juices and farm fresh organic eggs made-to-order will provide you with the sustenance for your day ahead.
Depart the Hotel for an interactive experience outdoors:
- Stand-up Paddle Board lessons or boogie-boarding at Zuma Beach. Our Concierge can provide a list of recommended rental shops in Malibu and Point Dume.
- Teach your kids how to pick fresh produce at Underwood Family Farms, which also features a petting zoo, tricycle rides, a farm combine slide and tasty snacks.
- Take a hike! Local hiking trails such as Wildwood Park are appropriate for all experience levels and for hikers of all ages. You might even spot a waterfall or two!
Or, depart the Hotel for an indoor adventure:
- Sky High Indoor Trampoline Activity Center
- MB2 Indoor Kart Racing.
- Visit Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum in Simi Valley, where aviation enthusiasts will enjoy climbing aboard Air Force One.
Before the night is over, take a short ride over to Muvico theatre at The Oaks Mall for a family movie night.
DAY THREE: Brunch!
Enjoy our signature Champagne and Jazz Sunday Brunch to celebrate the end of a successful family staycation.
After you check out, our Concierge can help you map out a day trip to one of our neighboring destinations, like Santa Barbara, Hollywood or Ventura. Adventure-seekers will delight in a day at one of the nearby amusement parks such as Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios Hollywood or Pacific Park at the Santa Monica Pier.