Life in Petite Anse bay is distilled into singular moments of passion and tranquillity. Savour moments together on our pristine beach, our hilltop Spa or in your secluded villa, and indulge in unforgettable experiences such as a private dinner on the beach or a romantic floral bath ritual in your hilltop hideaway. Allow us to inspire you with some of our recommended experiences for your romantic retreat in Seychelles.
- Petite Anse Beach
Relax together at our beach, arguably the most beautiful on the island. Refreshing amenities are offered frequently by our team of beach waiters, and drinks are served straight to your sun lounger, so that you can focus fully on spending quality time together.
- The Spa
If you’re looking for a bit of pampering and rejuvenation, our hilltop Spa offers five couples-treatment rooms – each overlooking the water and beach below – that are perfect for indulging in signature rituals and relaxing moments.
Just For Two
A personalized babymoon kit welcomes you to your new home away from home. As part of this kit, you’ll enjoy pregnancy must-haves such as a float to support your baby bump in your villa’s private pool and access to personalized service through requests you can make on the Four Seasons Mobile App.
- In-Villa Bath Ritual
Choose from our menu of sensual bath rituals and allow us to prepare every detail in your villa before leaving you to soak each other in. Each selection offers a delicious treat to match the mood, with our Romance bath ritual being steeped in stimulated ylang-ylang, patchouli and eucalyptus essential oils and served with strawberries and a half-bottle of Champagne.
- Creole Cooking Class
Learn how to create some of Seychelles’ most delicious dishes during a class with one of our local chefs. Discover the identifying flavours and ingredients of Creole cuisine as you master new, exotic dishes that you can recreate once you return home.
- Love Grows Beautiful Things
A heart-shaped metal frame helps sustain the growth of a rescued coral fragment, which you and your partner can help prepare. Watch it be planted in an underwater nursery before exploring the vibrant marine life in the surrounding bay during a guided snorkel.
- Bath Butler
- Private Beach Dining
- Wedding Packages
- 24-Hour In-Villa Dining
- Found “The One”? Allow us to help you plan your dream wedding proposal, with a little help from Pinterest. Our dedicated Wedding Coordinator and Concierge can help inspire your dream proposal and suggest the perfect location for your surprise in paradise.
- Make it official
- Share in the most magical days of your life in one of our carefully crafted wedding packages. Our dedicated Wedding Planner will take care of every stage in your planning, and you may even complete all legal elements of your wedding with us in the Seychelles.
- With two resident Yogis, we offer a variety of weekly group yoga sessions, as well as the opportunity for private sessions either in your villa or at the Spa.
- Mountain Meditation
- A short, sunset hike up the mountainside just behind the Resort leads you to a secluded spot where the stillness of nature and a guided focus on your breath inspires a wonder seen without, but felt from within.
- Discover Seychelles
- Whether taking a tour of Victoria, cruising on a ferry to Praslin or La Digue to see the famous Coco de Mer, or flying high over scenic views in a helicopter tour, let our Concierge team help you plan your discovery of Seychelles. They’ll connect you with local attractions, tour guides and transport to suit your individual needs.
- Foumba Together
- Begin with a 60-minute private yoga and meditation class, followed by a secluded breakfast that includes locally grown fresh fruits, homemade yogurt and a tropical detox juice at Foumba. It’s our Resort's old Creole ruin situated in the lush greenery behind the poolside restaurant of Kannel.
- Creole Night at Kannel
- Every Friday night, Kannel transforms into an authentic taste of Seychelles, serving an eclectic buffet menu of traditional Creole dishes and accompanied by live Creole music and dancers.