Our annual Visiting Practitioners program offers you a rare opportunity to gain access to the industry’s leading and most sought-after wellness practitioners, during private or group sessions in our hilltop Spa, or even on the sandy shore below.
- October 17 – November 12, 2022
Joao Santos – Dry Massage SpecialistAs a highly regarded international wellness consultant and practitioner, freelance professional masseur Joao Santos performs integrated therapies and specializes in dry massage (without oil), which is a combination of different dry practices, including Chinese Tui Na, Japanese Shiatsu, Thai stretching and western trigger point therapy. Through his work, Joao has travelled extensively, fulfiling various placements as a guest expert therapist and collaborating with leading spa brands. Having trained both at the Chiva-Som Academy in Bangkok and the Steiner Academy in London, Joao has collaborated with several international spas and hotels, including Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti and Four Seasons Resorts Maldives.
- Dry massage sessions (no oil) – 60/90 minutes Signature foot reflexology and Indian head massage – 60 minutes Foot reflexology – 45 minutes
- 45 minutes – EUR 150 60 minutes – EUR 185 90 minutes – EUR 265
- November 19 and November 26, 2022
DR. ATSUSHI SUZUKI – THERAPIST SPECIALIZED IN ACUPUNCTURE AND MOXIBUSTIONDr. Suzuki is a Japanese acupuncturist and medical and sports masseur with his own clinic in Mahe. Benefiting from his extensive knowledge and various experiences as a medical trainer for professional athletes, he excels in acupuncture treatments and medical massages allowing guests to alleviate their pains and discomfort.
- December 15, 2022 – January 7, 2023
Jimmy Jarnet – Wellness Designer and Personal TrainerJimmy Jarnet is a renowned, award-winning masseur and personal trainer from France, expertly helping, guiding and motivating individuals and groups to obtain a healthier lifestyle. His medical education and background provide him with a strong understanding of body mechanics, aiding him in the methods in which he performs massages and organizes personal training.
- Unique Massage Experience 60 minutes – EUR 295 90 minutes – EUR 395 120 minutes – EUR 475
- Personal Training 60 minutes – EUR 150 90 minutes – EUR 190
- Wellness Package 60 minutes Personal Training and 60 minutes Unique Massage Experience – EUR 395
Prices are subject to 26.5% taxes and service charge and may be booked by contacting the Spa directly at email@example.com or at +248 439 3000.