Kids For All Seasons
Complimentary fun, discovery and entertainment for children aged 4 to 12 years old – giving parents some downtime and an opportunity to enjoy the Resort’s ‘grown-up’ facilities. Meaning “little snail” in Balinese, Pici Pici offers a creative and culturally enriching program across a range of sports, adventure-based games, imaginative play, and arts and crafts.
Activities take place in two areas: the brightly coloured play centre and the Rice Barn Tree House, tucked into its own jungle wonderland.
Children under 4 years of age are welcome when accompanied by an adult guardian or Resort babysitter. Childcare services and babysitting are available for a fee (24 hours notice is required).
||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Our program at the Pici Pici Club aims to provide a safe and welcoming place for our young guests to relax, and celebrate the gentle Balinese culture through interactive activities.
- Daily cooking classes at Sokasi
- Explore the Rice Barn Tree House
- Balinese dance classes
- Balinese Art Deco such as palm leaf folding class
- Relax with books, board games and a DVD library
- Play PlayStation 4
- Enjoy access to a cozy computer den with computers and Internet connection
- Sports and adventure-based games