Embark on an adventure in a tropical enclave of enchanted forest, vibrant paddy fields, winding river paths and gardens – and that’s just at the Resort.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Feb 6 2023 – Mar 31 2024
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 6 nights
- Complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights at each resort (Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay and Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan)
- Daily breakfast for two guests per bedroom at each resort
- One-way car transfer between the two resorts
Private Rafting on Bali’s Longest River
- For a unique check-in experience, arrive at the Resort by river raft – exclusively available to guests transferring from sister property, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. Discover where nature meets culture at the UNESCO World Heritage subak irrigation network, which is home to historic and holy sites. Take a scenic drive through rice farming villages to the departure point for a two-hour rafting adventure. Enjoy a leisurely guided journey through Class III rapids with views of lush jungle, rice terraces and majestic gorges, and even hop out of your raft to float through a natural tunnel formed by trees overhead. Then, make a riverside landing directly at Four Seasons Sayan and receive a warm welcome back home.
A Day in the Life of a Balinese Farmer
- See for yourself the pure emerald green of Bali’s rice fields. We’ll guide you to one of them, where you can help farmers plant the rice, and then to a spa villa for a cleansing and relaxing ritual, followed by a traditional farmer’s lunch by the river.
Can you keep a secret?
- Bali's most famous temples and historical sites are often crowded, yet the island still harbours many sites that are off the beaten track. Experience a sense of discovery with our knowledgeable guides, who share the village's secrets exclusively with Four Seasons guests.
Wellness at Sokasi Cooking School
- Our plant-based class features healthy and raw versions of Balinese recipes, inspired by Ubud as the centre of healing and wellness in Bali. Visit Ubud market with our chef and then forage in our Resort herb and vegetable gardens for the freshest produce.
Sayan Biathlon or Bike through Kintamani and Bongkasa Village
- Tour Kintamani from the start at Mount Batur's volcanic crater with an expert guide, venture off the beaten track on the Bongkasa Village tour, or tour Bali's rice fields and jungle by bicycle and on foot in the Sayan Valley biathlon. You'll see lush vallies, centuries-old temples and the famous Gunung Raung – one of the most active volcanoes in Indonesia. Kintamani Biking Tour: Private (1 to 2 people) at IDR 2,800,000, each additional person at IDR 1,100,000 Bongkasa Village Biking Adventure: Private (1 to 2 people) at IDR 2,300,000, each additional person at IDR 900,000
Tri Hita Karana
- The philosophy of Tri Hita Karana ("the three sources of life" in ancient Sanskrit) holds that God, humanity and nature are inseparably linked, and that happiness and prosperity can only be attained when all three are in balance. In this nine-hour Tri Hita Karana program, you will experience this philosophy through meditation, a temple tour, a Balinese cooking class and a deeply restorative spa experience inspired by ancient rituals: Goddess Within for Women and Vigor & Vitality for Men. Price: IDR 4,500,000 per person
Sayan Valley Picnic
- Join our chef for a culinary adventure into nature, with a private picnic by the Ayung River. Soak up the ethereal energy and scenery of the Sayan Valley while the chef sets up a camp-style kitchen for cooking your Balinese lunch of favourites cooked over a traditional coconut husk barbecue, including grilled calamari and satays, salad made with the freshest herbs and vegetables, rice grilled inside banana leaves and a refreshing iced dessert. Monday to Sunday (subject to weather conditions), 10:00 am – 3:00 pm Duration: 120 minutes
Fruit and Vegetable Carving
- Let the gardens of Bali provide the freshest medium for your artistic expression. A local carver who creates beautiful art as offerings for Balinese gatherings will teach you techniques to craft your own art from fruit and vegetables such as melons and carrots. Learn to make animals, flowers and other shapes limited only by your imagination, and take home your carving skill set to impress your friends and family. Suitable for children ages 5 and up. IDR 700,000 per person
Batik Painting Class
- Learn the wearable art of batik from an expert artist in the Sayan village. Draw your own designs on fabric using hot wax and hand-dye the cloth to create intricate patterns layer by layer. Recognized by UNESCO for its symbolism, culture and intricacy, Indonesian Batik infuses daily life and rituals. Infants are carried in batik slings to bring them luck, the dead are shrouded in funerary batik and couples incorporate it into their wedding ceremonies, while everyday designs are commonly worn at work. At the end of this class, you’ll have your own batik painting to take home. IDR 800,000 per person
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.
Learn More About Bali From Our Team
Unpacking ListIt’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Front Desk Manager’s four sensory "souvenirs."