Float above treetops on a dramatic suspension bridge and cross into a different world. With locally inspired experiences and rice bowl-shaped architecture set against the lush Ayung River Valley, our Resort takes you closer to the heart and soul of Bali.
- River-View Two Bedroom Villa
A meditation area, spacious outdoor living room and plunge pool complete your private sanctuary – a tranquil one with the hypnotic sound of the river.Details
- One-Bedroom Villa
Intricately carved wood, locally sourced shells and traditional ikat fabric harmonize with the surrounding hillside’s rich greenery and rice terraces.Details
- Royal Villa
Entered through the dramatic rooftop, this three-bedroom, art-filled residence exemplifies casual elegance with its open-sided living and dining areas.Details
Bali, Twice The Magic
Experience both the beach and river landscapes of the island by combining your stay at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan –Travel + Leisure's 2018 World's Best Hotel – with a stay at our sister property in Jimbaran Bay.
- offer valid for: Sep 14 2019 – Mar 31 2021
- minimum stay: 3 nights
- Daily breakfast for two
- Two morning hatha yoga sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- Two morning yin yoga sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- One Muladhara Chakra Ceremony at Sacred River Spa per person (120 minutes)
- Two Sacred Nap experiences per person (60 minutes each)
- Two evening candlelight mala meditation sessions per person (60 minutes each)
- One kirtan/chanting meditation session per person
- One walking meditation session per person (60 minutes)
- One Life Talk session per person (60 minutes)
- Two Balinese water blessings per person (60 minutes each)
- Silence rituals (optional)
Bali by Private Jet
Board the all-new Jet for an around-the-world journey like no other, and stop in Bali for exclusive experiences including a traditional water purification ritual at an ancient temple and a visit to a local elementary school for a special performance.
The Sacred River Spa
Immersed in lush jungle greenery of the Ayung River valley, our blissful spa treatments draw on the water’s energy and ancient Balinese healing rituals.
Sayan Valley has a sacred energy, and you can feel it in the forest symphony of the river, wildlife and gentle breezes.Ibu Fera Resident Wellness Mentor
- A Green Light
See for yourself the pure emerald green of Bali’s rice fields. We’ll guide you to one of them, where you can help farmers plant the rice, and then to a spa villa for a cleansing and relaxing ritual, followed by a traditional farmer’s lunch by the river.Details
- Unpacking List
It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Front Desk Manager’s four sensory "souvenirs."Details
- Local Gems That Can't Be Missed
Insiders from Four Seasons Bali at Sayan share their favourite destinations to explore near the Resort.Details