- Cosy and SweetDecember 12–17
Chocolate lovers can seek out a holiday-themed hot cocoa cart in collaboration with Éclat Chocolate. Indulge in rich hot chocolate and handmade marshmallows.
- The Gift of Wellness
This holiday season, give the gift of wellness with a gift certificate to Philadelphia’s first and only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Spa. Gift certificates purchased at the Spa’s Lifestyle Boutique with a value of USD 250 or more will receive a LesRuches candle as a complimentary gift with purchase.
- The Magic All Around
Experience the nostalgia and traditions of the holiday season in Philadelphia. Allow our Concierge to craft your seasonal escape including a stroll through the idyllic Christmas Village at Dilworth Park, ice skating along the Delaware River or tickets to Philadelphia Ballet’s production of “The Nutcracker.”
- Stylized Arctic Décor
Enchanting festive decor greets you around every corner, whisking you away into a winter wonderland in the clouds. Artistic Director Jeff Leatham and Team Leatham have crafted an immersive and elegant display to complement the holiday season. Evergreen trees dressed in illuminating lights and capped in snow will guide guests through the Sky Lobby, exuding a sense of magic. Whimsical touches of gold and white decor throughout our Hotel will offer a picturesque backdrop for unforgettable moments and lifelong memories.
Holiday Gatherings Above The Clouds
- Give Thanks From the Top of the City | November 23
Celebrate Thanksgiving at SkyHigh with a five-course menu crafted with Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s uncomplicated approach to food, bringing delicious and unexpected combinations of holiday favourites, including roasted turkey, seasonal pies and his take on classic side dishes.
- In-Room Thanksgiving Celebrations | November 23
You can choose to enjoy a special In-Room Dining menu featuring roasted turkey breast with gravy, chestnut and truffle stuffing, green beans almondine and cranberry sauce served with fresh baked rolls, delivered directly to your doorstep.
- Weekend Brunch | November 24–26
Take a break from Black Friday shopping with SkyHigh’s signature brunch available Friday to Sunday. Á la carte brunch items range from brioche french toast with crispy bacon and seasonal fruit to black truffle and fontina cheese pizza artfully crafted in our wood-fired oven.
- Takeaway Pies | November 20–22
Pre-order holiday pies for at home celebrations. Executive Pastry Chef Danielle Siepp has created scrumptious seasonal pies including a Philadelphia staple: Vernick Coffee Bar’s carrot cake pie along with pumpkin cheesecake pie, pecan sweet potato pie and caramel apple pie filled with Lancaster Winesap apples
- Holiday Brunch | December 24–25
SkyHigh will feature a festive brunch leading up to Christmas, with a special Monday brunch on Christmas Day. Feel the holiday spirit through musical performances, seasonal menu additions and cozy cocktails.
- Takeaway Holiday Treats
This year, pre-order a holiday cookie tin and panettone, the traditional Italian Christmas treat characterized by its tall, dome-like structure and rich, sweet and airy texture.
- Holiday Dinner at SkyHigh | December 24
Join us on the 60th floor for a Christmas Eve dinner complete with seasonal holiday favourites, yuletide carollers and sky-high views.
- Holiday Dinner at SkyHigh | December 25
Make the season bright with a luxe evening above the clouds to enjoy a fresh take on traditional dishes with a festive menu from Jean-Georges Philadelphia Chef de Cuisine, Cornelia Sühr’s Christmas tasting menu.
- In-Room Holiday Celebrations | December 24–25
Hotel guests can relax and unwind in their suites, while In-Room Dining delivers a special Christmas dinner for two to their room, available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Vernick Fish
This holiday, cherish the treasures of the sea. Throughout the holiday season, anticipate festive cocktails, sparkling wines and decadent dessert additions to enjoy in Vernick Fish’s expansive dining room, at the chef’s counter or bar and lounge area. Enjoy a taste of a classic Italian-American Holiday special: The Feast of the Seven fishes. Chef’s Greg Vernick and David Paterniti have crafted a five-course prix fixe menu to be enjoyed with friends and family.
- Philadelphia Orchestra Dinner at Jean-Georges Philadelphia
Listen to the sounds of the season on Wednesday, December 13 as Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia welcomes The Philadelphia Orchestra for a special dining experience at Jean-Georges Philadelphia. A delight for the senses, the Orchestra will harmonize with the evening’s menu for a magical night not to be forgotten.
- Ring In The New Year Above the Clouds | December 31, 8:00 pm – 1:00 am and January 1, 11:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Toast to the new year and dance the night away with an open bar as you savour culinary artistry from Four Seasons and Jean-Georges. The centrepiece of the room is a grand ice sculpture raw bar and fine seafood display. Featuring abundant food stations, passed hors d’oeuvres and festive entertainment, this end-of-year event has all the glitz and glam for a memorable evening, as well as a first-row seat to the city’s firework show.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Dec 3 2023 – Dec 31 2024
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- USD 200 credit towards Hotel food and beverage charges or treatments in the Spa
- Overnight parking for one vehicle