Capturing the energy of our 60th-floor sky lobby, this comfortable lounge specializes in casual Jean-Georges cuisine. In the evening, meet for Philadelphia’s premier cocktail-hour experience – with sky-high city views.
- All-Day Dining
- Monday – Friday 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm Saturday – Sunday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Beverage Service
- 10:30 am – 1:00 am
SIGNATURE DRINKS & DISHES
- Comme Si - Roku Gin, Pernod Absinthe, Honey, Raspberry, Lemon, Egg White
- Oh, Rapturous Bird - Tequila Ocho Plata, Bonal, Punt e Mes, Lemon, Mint
- Crispy Salmon Sushi, Chipotle Mayonnaise Soy Glaze
- Black Truffle and Comte Cheese Fritters Jalapeño, Lime Salt
- An Assortment of Signature Dishes
More Dining Options
Vernick Coffee Bar
With Vernick Coffee Bar, James Beard award-winning Chef Greg Vernick partners with Four Seasons Hotel at Comcast Center to deliver a modern coffee bar and café as his second venture in Philadelphia. Featuring a takeaway bakery and barista counter along with a full-service 40-seat café, Vernick Coffee Bar serves up a menu of expertly prepared dishes and in-house baked goods all with high impact, global flavor combinations.
Arrived late at night and too tired to go out? Relaxing in the morning and don’t want to leave your Four Seasons cocoon? Simply choose from our extensive menu and we’ll deliver an incredible dining experience right to your room.
Experience a modern seafood restaurant helmed by James Beard Award–winning chef Greg Vernick. Enjoy the lively indoor-outdoor atmosphere and excellent service along with Greg’s unique approach to American cooking.
Elevating Philadelphia’s culinary scene, Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten presents a new 59th-floor destination. From power breakfasts to sophisticated dining, you’ll enjoy impeccable food and service.