- Valid for Selected Dates Between Nov 26 2022 – Dec 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 14 days in advance
- 10% off our Room Rate
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under
- 15% off food and soft drinks in the Hotel's dining outlets
- 15% off treatments in the Spa
- Children's welcome amenity
Four Seasons at Home*
- CHRISTMAS CAKE – SOLD OUT
Inspired by the splendour of a white Christmas, this cake is crafted with white chocolate mousse, wrapped around layers of scarlet tayberry jelly and green pistachio cream. This festive centrepiece is sure to set the Yuletide mood. Reservations accepted October 28 to December 22. Pickup available December 1 to 25. 12 cm: JPY 6,700; 15 cm: JPY 7,500.
- STOLLEN BREAD
Moist, dense and utterly delectable, this German holiday bread traditionally signals the arrival of Christmas. Reservations accepted October 28 to December 22. Pickup available December 1 to 25. JPY 4,800
- Christmas Chocolate Bar
These carefully packed jewel-like, tri-coloured chocolate bars are made especially for the festive season. Reservations accepted October 28 to December 22. Pickup available December 1 to 25. JPY 4,500.
*Due to high popularity, some takeaway items may be unavailable for reservation and purchase on your expected pickup date.
- Festive Afternoon Tea at The Lounge | December 1–25
Everyone's favourite Afternoon Tea has received a holiday update. Savour sweet creations such as Red Glitter Cake and Reindeer Glass Dessert, along with savoury dishes such as caviar and snow crab. Playful touches bring the festive spirit to your plate. JPY 9,800.Reserve
- Italian Christmas Flair at PIGNETO | December 23–25
Be transported to Italy with our signature menu at PIGNETO, filled with beloved ingredients and heartwarming flavours. Share authentic Italian specialties such as Wagyu Beef & Black Truffle Sauce with family and friends. JPY 18,000.Reserve
- Seasonally Inspired Feast at est | December 23–25
This festive season at Michelin-starred est, enjoy high-quality dishes prepared with delicate techniques and the freshest ingredients carefully selected by Executive Chef Guillaume Bracaval. Lunch: JPY 30,000; Dinner: JPY 55,000.Reserve
- Festive Cocktails at VIRTÚ | December 1–31
Raise a toast to the holidays with celebratory cocktails, available throughout December. Discover five luxurious signature drinks, including Gold o’Crock, a luminous blend of French brandy and mandarin made glamorous with sparkling gold leaf on the rim. Starting at JPY 3,000.Reserve
- In-Room Dining Year-Crossing Noodles | December 31
Enjoy Toshikoshi-soba, a traditional Japanese year-crossing noodle bowl eaten on New Year’s Eve, in the comfort of your guest room. Available for in-house guests on December 31. JPY 4,000.
- Countdown Soirée at VIRTÙ | December 31
Ring in the new year with a dazzling countdown party at VIRTÙ. A dramatic palette of red, gold and silver sets the stage for celebration, along with free-flow Brut Gold Champagne by Armand de Brignac. JPY 50,000 (includes free-flow).Call to reserve
- New Year’s Breakfast | January 1–3
Welcome 2023 with Osechi, Japan’s traditional new year specialties. The elegant setting of PIGNETO offers stunning views of Tokyo and the Imperial Palace Gardens. If it’s a clear day, you may even be able to see Mount Fuji. Available exclusively for in-house guests. JPY 6,500.
End-of-Year Spa Ritual
- December 1 – January 31Our seasonally inspired spa ritual is designed to ease fatigue and refresh mind and body. Begin with a hydrating oil scrub that blends the fragrance of four Japanese trees, including Hinoki and Himekomatsu, followed by a relaxing full-body massage and a gold-infused moisturizing facial treatment. 150 minutes: JPY 70,900.