Megève’s vast ski region is divided into several skiing areas, including Mont D’Arbois, Rochebrune and Le Jaillet. Our Hotel sits at the foot of the Mont D’Arbois mountain, with access to 136 groomed runs, totalling 445 kilometres (277 miles) – which may be covered by a single lift pass. There are also more than 30 kilometres (19 miles) of groomed, cross-country trails, as well as plenty of other ground-level adventures to keep everyone entertained.
- The only hotel with its own in-house Ski Concierge and Ski Valet service
- Master Megève’s slopes with the guidance and expertise of your personal Ski Concierge. Step into the Ski Room just off the lobby, where your gear will be ready and waiting, expertly waxed and tuned to the day’s conditions and your personal preferences. Enjoy complimentary pastries, coffee, tea or hot chocolate before our Ski Valet carries your skis right to the lifts, where endless Alpine enjoyment awaits.
Ski Concierge Highlights
- Expert Tuning
Let our in-house experts get your equipment ready with the finest tune for whatever the day’s conditions bring.
- Local Insight
With more than 136 groomed runs to choose from, start your day with insider tips from our Ski Concierge, who can direct you to the best runs for your style and preference.
More Winter Services and Activities
- Private Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- The Hotel partners with Ecole Ski Francais to provide expert instruction for all ages and abilities. Family and private lessons can be arranged upon request.
- Nordic Skiing
- For a traditional Alpine adventure, our Ski Concierge can equip you with Nordic ski equipment, allowing you to explore more than 30 kilometres (19 miles) of groomed, cross-country trails.
- Winter Adeventures
- Megève’s winter wonderland offers much more than skiing and snowboarding. Let our Concierge customize your experience with heli-skiing, dog-sledding, glacier snowshoeing, paragliding and hot-air ballooning.