- Skiing and Snowboarding
The Hotel partners with Ecole Ski Francais to provide expert instruction for all ages and abilities. Family and private lessons can be arranged upon request.
- Snowshoeing, ski touring and Cross-country
For a traditional Alpine adventure, our Ski Concierge can equip you with the required equipment, which will allow you to explore the ski resort by yourself or accompanied by a guide.
- Dog Sledding
Our resident sled-dog pack loves meeting new guests. Plan for a thrill you’ll never forget with a dog sledding expedition led by a professional musher.
- Electric Snowmobiling
The easiest way to get around is snowmobiling through the fresh snow along the beautiful pine tree forest at the foot of our Hotel, which reveals some of the most beautiful wonders of our Alpine playground.
Luxurious Mountain Refuge
More Winter Activities
- Heli-Ski Safari
- For a truly unique day out, take off aboard a helicopter from Megève altiport, just five minutes from both hotels, and enjoy the best snow in the Alps in Courmayer, Flaine, Courchevel or Val d’Isère.
- Electric Fat Bike Riding
- Discover the thrills of a mountain-biking expedition on these electrically assisted bikes with fat tires especially suited to riding on snow.
- Ice Skating
- Have fun with the whole family on the outdoor skating rink in the village centre, and let yourself be amazed by the surrounding fairy lights when night comes.
- Culinary Classes
Gourmets of all ages may meet with our sushi Chef to discover how to make sushi, and sweets lovers may take a pastry class with our Chef Jonathan Chapuis.
- Initiation to Wine Tasting
Meet with our Head Sommelier in an intimate setting to discover how to taste wine and explore new savours. The wine cellar is a gem that showcases over 15,000 bottles from France and around the world. It is also available for private dinner experiences.
- Meditation in the pure Alpine air
Enjoy a yoga session by the pool in winter or in our eco-friendly dome near the Hotel in summer. The energy-filled mountain provides the perfect setting for meditation sessions.
- Soar Above Megève
Take in the scenery from high above with a tour by airplane, helicopter or hot-air balloon. If you’re seeking an even bigger thrill, let us pair you with an expert instructor for an introduction to paragliding or hang-gliding.
More Year-Round Activities
- Mixology Class with Our Barman
- Experience a special moment with our Chef Barman. Discover the ideal flavour combinations and make your favourite cocktails.
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Discover the charming cobblestone streets of Megève aboard a horse-drawn carriage.
Enjoy priority access to Mont d’Arbois Golf Course (Golf du Mont d’Arbois), designed in 1964 by three-time British Open champion Sir Henry Cotton. Four Seasons Hotel Megève overlooks the 17th hole, which combines mountain scenery with unrivalled Four Seasons management.
- Mountain Picnic
Plan a gastronomic picnic or barbecue either by the lake or on top of the mountain. Our dedicated team will make the space an idyllic scene just for you, letting the calm of Mont d’Arbois and its landscapes enhance your experience.
- Hikes and Treks
Experience the Alps as mountain lovers have for centuries, with hikes or overnight treks along a variety of routes. We’re happy to customize your mountain adventure with a private guide. For more vigorous hiking, climb toward the peak of Mont Joly.
This exhilarating activity involves traversing through canyons by rappelling, sliding and jumping into natural pools. Our Concierge is available to recommend a canyoning excursion to fit your needs such as La Cascade de la Belle aux Bois, with a view of a 30-metre (100-foot) waterfall.
- Mountain Biking
Go on an invigorating ride while exploring trails that connect nearby towns such as Sallanches, Combloux, Flumet and Praz-sur-Arly. Savour the scenery and views of the majestic Mont Blanc along the way.
More Summer Activities
- Wild Mountain Herb Picking
- Go on a mountain excursion with a Chef and learn of the hidden spots for picking local wild herbs. Our Chef will be pleased to use your harvest for lunch or dinner upon your request.
- Fishing trip by off-road vehicle
- After a short drive with our Polaris car to the mountain lake, take some time to admire the view and breathe. Then, let the instructor coach you to catch the biggest fish.
- Boating on Lake Annecy
- Just a 75-minute drive from Megève, Annecy, known as the little Venice of the Alps, is the perfect place to go on a day trip. The lake, surrounded by mountains, welcomes you for a boating tour with a stop at one of the restaurants on its shores.
- Quad Biking
- Wander in the great outdoors on four wheels. Accessible to all, beginners or experienced, a guide will accompany you and show you breathtaking landscapes.
- Looking for thrills on the water? Nearby white waters await for all levels of rapids. The Concierge team can book a float trip for those looking for calmer waters.
- Treetop Adventures
- Enjoy a unique experience with family or as a group, making your way through the forest with zip lines and an elevated obstacle course nestled among pine trees.
- Petting Farm
- Steps from the Hotel entrance, a lovely children-sized farm awaits. Your children will meet ponies, goats, chickens and rabbits, and have fun feeding and petting them.