Ring in the holiday season and bring yourself closer to loved ones with festive dining experiences and more.
- November 28 | 11:00am – 6:00pm
Chef Luca Moriconi helms our all-day dining event at Culina. Expect a modern take on traditional Thanksgiving fare and brunch favourites that give way to market-inspired salads and indulgent carving and seafood stations. Pastry Chef Chris Ford will provide our signature doughnuts with DIY toppings and homestyle pies. Call +1 (310) 860-4000 for more information.
- December 25 | 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
CHRISTMAS DAY BRUNCH
Gift your loved ones with a special brunch at Culina where there's something for everyone with options like honey-glazed baked ham to market-fresh salads, sushi, pastries and more. Call +1 (310) 860-4000 for more information.
- December 31 | 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
NEW YEAR’S EVE
Ring in 2020 at Culina with dinner and Champagne. Pre-gala seating will feature an unforgettable three-course menu from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm, while the Gala seating will feature an exceptional four-course menu from 8:00 pm – 12:00 am in addition to complimentary access to the New Year's Eve festivities at Windows Lounge from 9:00 pm – 1:00 am.
- January 1 | 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
NEW YEAR’S DAY BRUNCH
Join us at Culina for our famous brunch featuring all your favourites including omelets, Belgian waffles, seafood and more. Revitalize with freshly squeezed juices and Aguas Frescas or continue the celebration with our Bloody Mary and Champagne stations. Call +1 (310) 860-4000 for more information.
BOOK A PRIVATE HOLIDAY PARTY
Host your next event at Culina and enjoy a specialized menu carefully crafted for you and your guests. Call our Catering Department at +1 (310) 273-2222 for more information.
Immerse yourself in the glamour of the holiday season with Jeff Leatham’s annual holiday display in the lobby. Visit the Hotel, take photos and share your pictures with us on social media by tagging @JeffLeatham and @FSLosAngeles.
- Join us for a menorah lighting and blessing at sunset on the first night of Hanukkah. Sunset on Sunday, December 22
- Holiday Pastry Creations by Chris Ford
- Treat yourself to exclusive Breakable Pumpkins filled with pie and macarons along with breakable Christmas Trees filled with confections and inspired by Jeff Leatham’s lobby display. 100% Cacao Barry chocolate shapes are available for preorder only at Vinoteca.
- Holiday Shopping
- Finish your holiday shopping in style. Beverly Hills is a haven for shopping from Rodeo Drive to the Beverly Center and The Grove. Discover unique, one-of-a-kind items. Stay with us and experience all that Los Angeles has to offer.
- Magical Itineraries
- Create memories with us that will last a lifetime. Let our Ambassador of Fun, April Semler, create a customized, magical L.A. itinerary for you and your family over the holiday season that is sure to inspire and delight.