Selection of Sandwiches
- Mint | Cream cheese | Caraway bread
- Egg Mayonnaise
- Mustard cress | White bread
- Smoked Salmon
- Lemon butter | Dill | Granary bread
- Chicken Breast
- Pommery mustard | Tarragon | Herb bread
- Wagyu Pastrami
- Horseradish | Watercress | White bread
- White Chocolate and Yuzu Crémeux
- Coconut dacquoise | Matcha tea sponge
- Pear and Almond Blancmange
- Almond and orange biscuit | Caramelised pear jelly | Milk chocolate and almond glaze
- Cocoa and Blackcurrant Sphere
- Cocoa and hazelnut financier | Fresh blueberry compote | Blackberry mousse | Chocolate and hazelnut glaze
- After Eight
- Chocolate tart | Mint meringue | Silver dark chocolate
Mandarin and cedar pine nut marmalade| Strawberry and vanilla jam | Clotted cream
- Lemon pound cake | Chocolate and orange cake
Served with a glass of
- Louis Pommery, England Brut
- R de Ruinart Brut Champagne
- Ruinart Rosé Champagne
- Ruinart Blanc de Blancs Champagne
- Dom Perignon Champagne
- So Jennie, alcohol-free Rosé Sparkling
Sample Tea Selection
Specially selected by Jing Tea
Black Tea Blends
- Assam Breakfast - India
- A fantastic breakfast tea. Assam tea is low-grown and holds a reputation as the strongest full-bodied tea to be found. Perfect for those who love a strong and malty cup of tea, with or without milk.
- Darjeeling First Flush - India
- Clean, crisp and light with a rounded, satisfying and quenching finish. The perfect Summer afternoon tea.
- Earl Grey - Sri Lanka
- Refreshing and bright, with citrus freshness lifting the rich Ceylon tea base. A perfectly focused classic.
Green Tea Blend
- Jade Sword
- Jade Sword is a bright, fresh and immensely versatile green tea, perfect for any time of day. Picked from the organic tea garden of Shangba between 10th and 15th of May 2013, Guizhou Province. A clean tea that seems to suit all moods, occasions and personalities.
- Yellow Gold
- Smooth and Biscuity Sweetness with Grassy Freshness and Citrus Notes - Fujian, China
- Jasmine Silver Needle
- Delicate flavours in which light orchard-blossom sweetness combines with fragrant jasmine to soft, vanilla effect.
- Silver Needle
- Delicate scents with honeyed sweetness and gentle melon fruit.
- Jing White Peony
- Deeply refreshing, sweet and honeyed - Fujian, China
Our herbal range is created using freshly picked and dried whole herbs, flowers or fruits. They are packed with flavour and aroma and are naturally caffeine-free.
- WHOLE ROSEBUDS, Morocco
- Beautiful and graceful, notes of sweet-edged rose with a refreshingly light and palate-cleansing finish.
- WHOLE CAMOMILE FLOWERS, Croatia
- Stunningly fresh and light with enchanting floral flavours that cleanse and soothe.
- WHOLE LEMON VERBENA, Paraguay
- Fresh, vivid with mint-like freshness and pressed lemon zest pungency.
- WHOLE PEPPERMINT LEAF, Germany
- Insistent, deep, grippy mint flavours with an almost oily mid-palate, subsiding cleanly towards an intense finish.
- BLACKCURRANT & HIBISCUS, Poland & Sudan
- A sweet spectrum of berry fruits, brightly supported by a tart finish.
- LEMONGRASS & GINGER, Thailand & Nigeria
- Deeply aromatic with warming spices and highly refreshing, bright citrus notes.