The Spa at Four Seasons celebrates motherhood by offering a comprehensive wellness menu to nurture and nourish. Each stage of motherhood is transformational, and it is essential for new mothers to care for themselves as they embraces these changes.
- Our Prenatal Massage helps mothers-to-be relax and release tensions related to pregnancy. During a consultation in a reclined position, a skilled therapist will develop a massage attuned to your specific needs, easing any back, neck, shoulder and lower leg pain, along with lymphatic drainage to ease the discomfort of bloating. Monday – Thursday: 90 minutes – HKD 2,300 Friday – Sunday: 90 minutes – HKD 2,550 Monday – Thursday: 120 minutes – HKD 3,300 Friday – Sunday: 120 minutes – HKD 3,500
- Our Postnatal Massage helps new mothers get on a speedy road to recovery. This full-body massage uses lymphatic drainage techniques to slim, purify and tone the body. For deep relaxation, a homemade aromatic poultice of lavender and rose is applied to the back and abdomen, drawing out lingering fatigue and tension. Monday – Thursday: 90 minutes – HKD 2,300 Friday – Sunday: 90 minutes – HKD 2,550 Monday – Thursday: 120 minutes – HKD 3,300 Friday – Sunday: 120 minutes – HKD 3,500
- This treatment starts with a back exfoliation followed by a cooling aloe wrap for the back and legs. A massage follows with a warm poultice to relieve any back, neck, shoulder and lower leg pain, along with lymphatic drainage to ease any bloating. The ritual concludes with a mini facial using gua sha to leave the expectant or new mother feeling refreshed and rejuvenated overall. Monday – Thursday: 180 minutes – HKD 4,800 Friday – Sunday: 180 minutes – HKD 5,000
CRANIAL SACRAL THERAPY
- Harnessing the professional value of osteopath Inès De Beer, Cranial Sacral Therapy provides enormous benefits for maternal wellness in terms of emotional balance, alleviating physical pain and releasing tension. This therapy is recommended for both expectant and new mothers. Monday – Sunday: 45 minutes – HKD 1,800
HEALING GINGER BATH Ritual
- This postnatal treatment includes a luxurious warm ginger bath ritual to drive out yin from the body and keep it warm. Ginger is a powerful herb known to keep infections at bay and set up detoxification processes in the body – a reason why it enjoys a prominent place in the diet and bathing rituals of new mothers in Chinese traditions. Receive the healing benefits of a freshly drawn ginger bath in our private spa facility as you enjoy the precious first few weeks of your motherhood journey. 1 session – HKD 950 3 sessions (to be taken over a week) – HKD 2,500 12 sessions (can be taken over a month) – HKD 9,500
- In partnership with IKIGAI, a well-known yoga and meditation studio, these one-on-one classes at The Spa can help mothers ease into a fitness routine before or after having their babies. 60 minutes – HKD 1,700
JOURNEY OF MOTHERHOOD Program
- This program is tailored for pregnant women and new mothers. For expectant mothers, the program helps relieve the stress of preparing a new life and typical pregnancy discomforts. For new mothers, it helps restore the body back to its pre-pregnancy state. We recommend spreading the program over two days in the span of a week. 45-minute Cranial Sacral Therapy with osteopath Inès de Beer 180-minute Journey of Motherhood Ritual at The Spa 60-minute Prenatal or Postnatal yoga for women with IKIGAI practitioner Wellness lunch at the Pool Terrace 60-minute Healing Ginger Bath Ritual (recommended for new mothers only) HKD 6,800 per person (excluding Healing Ginger Bath Ritual) HKD 7,750 per person (including Healing Ginger Bath Ritual)
Note: Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to a 10% service charge. Friday to Sunday prices will be applied on public holidays.