Bright tropical colours and floor-to-ceiling windows create the most relaxed of atmospheres. A covered pavilion just right for entertaining houses a barbecue, or invite guests to enjoy the whirlpool and infinity pool.
Explore Your Retreat
From floor plans to maps, discover everything you need to know about this remarkable home.
Two king beds, two double beds, One crib (upon request) and a sofa bed in the living room
8 adults, or 6 adults and 2 children
- 490 m2 (5,274 sq.ft.)
- Built into the hillside
One full marble bathroom per bedroom, plus a guest powder room; outdoor shower
- Well-equipped kitchen and exceptional view of Monkey Head, a single rock formation off the coast of the Peninsula
- Personal attendant
- One round-trip airport transfer
- Private yoga or meditation session (1 hour, once per stay)
- Early evening beverage and snack delivered every other day
- USD 500 pantry stocking credit (from grocery list)
- The pantry stocking credit is not applicable to any other service and cannot be used as a credit on the guest folio
Tailor Your Stay
Our dedicated team is on hand to help customise and add to your stay, so that every moment is distinctly yours.
Pantry re-stockingOur dedicated team will make sure the pantry is fully-stocked on arrival and take care of the ordering and delivery of requested items throughout the course of your stay on the Peninsula Papagayo.
Beach DinnerFor a unique and personal celebration, we can orchestrate a private beach dinner for couples, families or small groups who also want to savour the exotic landscape of our golden shores. Our culinary team will curate an original menu to choose from while our servers cater to your every whim.
Cookery ClassesDiscover the secrets of traditional Costa Rican cuisine, as you enjoy a private group cookery class alongside our in-house chef in the comfort of your luxury villa kitchen.