Midway between the West End and the East End, and just a short walk to the City of London, Four Seasons is ideal for business or leisure. Our intimate five-star London Hotel features just 110 accommodations, including 10 residences and 11 signature suites – some with ornate original plasterwork and soaring ceilings.
Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square
- 10 Trinity Square, EC3N 4AJ London, England
- Tel. +44 (20) 3297 9200
- View The Map
Use your credit to indulge in a bespoke massage or a hammam treatment in our luxury spa....
Services & Amenities
- Three London restaurants, including French, Asian and The Rotunda bar and lounge
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Luxurious London day spa
- Indoor pool and vitality pool
- Finishing Touches nail salon
- Two ballrooms and three function rooms for elegant events
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- High-end retail: Brioni and a showcase for the Wentworth Club
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- View All Services & Amenities
In this international capital of business and culture, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square offers a remarkably central location – just 20 minutes from both the West End and the East End. The location is ideal for business travellers who need to be close to corporate headquarters in the City of London, and perfect for leisure travellers who want to stay in the heart of history, close to famous London attractions. Our luxury London hotel is just a short stroll from the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast and The Monument to the Great Fire of London.