Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, Petite Anse, Baie Lazare, P.O Box 1397, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
- Tel. +(248) 4393000*
- Fax. +(248) 4393001*
- View The Map
Enjoy 20% off our Bed and Breakfast rate with the ability to move your stay date,...
- Picturesque white sand beach
- Private infinity pool for every accommodation
- Secluded treehouse-style villa
- Marine education with WiseOceans
- Fitness Centre
- Private and group yoga classes
- 24-hour in-villa dining
- Snorkelling and scuba diving
- Surfing and stand-up paddleboarding with TropicSurf
- Coral reef restoration project
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
Things to Do in Seychelles
10 Reasons to Visit Seychelles
Escape to the exclusive Seychelles islands where nature and an unrivalled sense of space and solitude await.
Concierge Recommends: Seychelles
Seychelles is known for its lively island culture and outdoor activities. The Concierge at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles shares tips to make the most of your visit to this secluded and romantic archipelago.
An island country made up of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, Seychelles sets the standard for sustainable eco-tourism and is home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites brimming with rare flora and fauna. Art, shopping and sporting activities are all close at hand near luxurious Four Seasons Resort Seychelles.