35 GIZA STREET, GIZA, EGYPT, 12311
Located on the western bank of the Nile in the historic suburb of Giza, our Hotel is the perfect jumping-off point for exploring Cairo. From the zoological gardens that lie just outside our doors to the shopping and entertainment within our very own First Place complex, you won’t have to go far to find plenty to see and do. Observe unique works of art at the nearby Mohamed Mahmoud Khalil Museum, or ask the concierge to arrange for an unforgettable horseback-riding adventure by the pyramids. Whatever experience you’re dreaming of, we can bring it to life.
Need to Know
- Passport and Visa Requirements
- Non-Egyptian visitors arriving in Egypt are required to carry a valid passport. Entry visa may be obtained from Egyptian Diplomatic Bodies abroad or from the Entry Visa Department at the Travel Documents, Immigration and Nationality Administration (TDINA). Please check with the Egyptian consulate or embassy in your local country.
Let us make the arrangements
- VIP Lounge
- Enjoy beverages and light snacks in our private airport lounge while we collect your luggage and finalize your paperwork.
- Meet and Assist
- To make your arrival a little less hectic, we can arrange for a personal guide to take you through the customs process while your limousine driver anticipates your arrival. Contact the concierge for details.
- Limousine Transportation Bookings
- If you would like to book a limousine for transportation within 24 hours of your arrival date, please call the Hotel directly for arrangements. Cancellations and rescheduling must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Missed appointments will result in a full deduction of payment upon arrival. Providing a contact number is also required upon booking.