Ideal for both business trips or family vacations, these expansive Suites provide all the extra space you could need for your stay, with separate sleeping and living spaces.
Guest Rooms (5)
Our stylish and well-appointed Guest Rooms offer the very best in comfort and privacy, while providing a peaceful retreat in which to relax and unwind throughout your stay.
Accessible Rooms (6)
Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
24-hour in-room dining
Luxury Bath Products
KINDLY NOTE THE GUIDELINES:
- Hotel policy allows cats, dogs and other domestic animals weighing less than 35 pounds (16 kilograms).
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per room.
- Pets must be fully house-trained, at least 6 months of age and fully vaccinated.
- While in the Hotel, pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier when not inside the your guest room.
- Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well-trained, as any disturbance of other guests may result in the removal of the pet(s) from the property. With advance notice, pet-sitting services may be arranged through the Concierge. A mobile number must be provided to the Hotel’s front desk upon check-in.
- Please contact the Housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for servicing your room, as no attempt may be made to enter if there is a pet in the room without the owner present.
- We regret that pets are not allowed in any areas serving food or beverages, nor are they allowed in the Spa or Pool areas of the Hotel.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet at the Hotel.
- Pets must be inside a carrier bag when in the House Car.
- Owners are responsible for any property damage and personal injury their pet(s) may cause while in the Hotel.
- A service animal must be obedient and follow the commands of its handler, who is responsible for being compliant with the Hotel’s pet policy. According to the ADA, service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless the individual’s disability prevents using these devices or these devices interfere with the service animal’s safe, effective performance of tasks.
The fresh palette in the guest room includes finishes of polished chrome, gray washed wood, nubby upholstery, and soft velvet, all balanced harmoniously in a design that’s light, lush, and comfortable.Gray Davis Principal Designer, MeyerDavis