Let Four Seasons elevate your meeting experience with well-appointed venues that are filled with natural light, while our Conference Services team is there to take care of all the essential details. Whether you’re hosting a high-level boardroom session or convening a large conference, you’ll enjoy imaginative local cuisine and creative ideas for group activities, all in the heart of Atlanta.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Exclusive Group Activities
Our Concierge is full of fun and unusual ideas for group activities that encourage camaraderie and bonding. From special on-site dinners to private tours of local attractions, Four Seasons offers unforgettable experiences for your guests.Details
- Which Venue Will You Choose?
With over 17,436 square feet (1,620 square metres) of indoor and outdoor function spaces, almost all with natural light, there’s a venue that’s perfect for your meeting or conference. Let us help you find the right one for your needs.Details
- Restful Accommodations
Positioned on the first 19 floors of our 50-storey hotel, 244 ultra-spacious guest rooms, including 18 suites, boast generous windows that look onto the city below. Custom Four Seasons beds and deep soaking tubs are just two of the ways we encourage our guests to recharge for the next day of meetings.Details
- Creative Catering
From melt-in-your-mouth pastries for the mid-meeting coffee break to a group dinner on the starlit terrace, our culinary team is on hand to deliver unique gourmet experiences that every guest will enjoy.Details
special starting rate:
- USD 199, a 50% savings
offer valid for:
- Jul 7 2020 – Aug 31 2020
- Complimentary one-hour welcome reception (including wine, beer and three hors d'oeuvres of the Hotel's choice) prior to a contracted banquet dinner at the Hotel (for the same number of guests as the number of rooms booked the evening of the event)
- 20% allowable attrition up to seven days prior to the group's contracted arrival date
- Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout meeting space
- 20% savings on audiovisual equipment
At Four Seasons, we are experts at revving up dealers and the media with dramatic vehicle display areas and scenic routes for test drives.
It’s important to really listen to your client’s needs and expectations – to not just react to their requests, but read between the lines and stay three steps ahead.Lindsay Meckler Conference Services Manager