Located on the third floor of the Resort, our Ski Lounge is your home base for mountain adventures, offering equipment rentals, ski lessons, trail advice, weather updates and more.
Ski Concierge Highlights
- Pre-selected rentals
Provide your rental requirements with our team upon check-in, and the Ski Concierge will have your items ready in a personal locker.Our Rentals
- Custom Tuning
Skis and boards can be waxed daily to match mountain conditions and your preference.
- Gorsuch Retail Store
Our three-storey Ski Concierge building includes a full retail store operated by Gorsuch. Family-owned and -operated, Gorsuch is a premier Vail Valley fashion and lifestyle retailer with seven stores in Colorado mountain towns, including three in the Vail Valley.
- Pre-Ski Treats
- Before hitting the slopes, fuel up with our complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate and amenities in the Ski Lounge, located on the third floor of the Resort.
- Private Beginner Lessons
- Your equipment will be waiting for you on the Front Drive. Our Ski Shuttle will drop you off at Golden Peak.
- Intermediate and Advanced Private Lessons
- Please see a Four Seasons representative or call the Concierge from your guest room phone to direct you to the right location. Your equipment and instructor will be waiting for you at the location of your choosing.
- Group Lessons
- Your equipment will be waiting for you on the Front Drive. Board the Ski Shuttle and we'll drop you off at either Golden Peak or Lionsheads accordingly.