Stay in the centre of it all at Sydney's best-located five-star hotel, and extend your trip to make the most of the occasion. As one of the first cities in the world to usher in the new year, Sydney stages an unforgettable night of fun and festivities, and Four Seasons Hotel Sydney makes a perfect base for your New Year’s Eve celebrations.
- Daily breakfast for two in our restaurant
- Public access is restricted at the Hotel on New Year's Eve.
- At check-in, guests will be issued two visitor passes per room. These passes are for people guests wish to invite to their room on New Year's Eve, and may be required to gain access to the Hotel. Passes will not be replaced in cases of loss.
- Guests without a Hotel reservation cannot stay overnight.
- Please consider making your New Year's Eve transportation arrangements in advance – special events and road closures made by Sydney Council may affect traffic flow and transportation options.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. All transactions settled via credit card by guests staying at Four Seasons Hotel Sydney will be subject to a 2% surcharge. This amount will be added to the transaction total.