Directions & Maps
Change in Traffic Conditions Within Sydney
Please note that access around the Hotel and in the Central Business District (CBD) has changed due to road closures associated with the light rail project on George Street. We suggest you allow additional travel time on your day of departure. Road closures are subject to change.
Please contact the Hotel directly at +61 2 9250 3100 if you have any questions.
On-Site Parking Rates
Overnight: AUD 69
0 – 1 Hours: AUD 29
1 – 4 Hours: AUD 49
4+ Hours: AUD 69
Motorbikes/Scooters: AUD 25
The Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is a 45-minute drive from the Hotel and serves all major airlines. The Hotel can arrange rental vehicles, including sedans, sports cars, specialty cars, trucks, vans or minibuses, through major rental agencies. Limousines are also available. The Hotel offers valet parking; fees apply.
Directions from Kingsford-Smith International Airport (SYD)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
|Travel time||45 minutes|
- Drive out of the airport into Qantas Drive
- Qantas Drive becomes Joyce Drive then General Holmes Drive
- Turn left onto Southern Cross Drive
- Follow Southern Cross Drive; it will merge into the Eastern Distributor Tollway
- At the toll station, you will need to pay AUD 4.50
- After the toll station, stay in the left lane, and exit the Eastern Distributor Tollway at the Macquarie Street exit
- Turn right onto Macquarie Street
- Then turn left onto Bridge Street
- Turn right onto George Street
- After the first set of traffic lights on George Street, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney will be on the left-hand side
Limousine transfer and taxis are available; fees apply. Secure valet parking is also available for applicable fees. To arrange limo transfers, please contact our Concierge team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time and distance to city centre
10-minute walk/800 metres/875 yards
Time and distance to shopping
- The Rocks: adjacent to the Hotel
- Queen Victoria Building and Pitt Street Mall: 10-minute walk/800 metres/875 yards
- Oxford Street, Paddington: 10-minute drive/6 kilometres/4 miles
Time and distance to financial district
Adjacent to the Hotel, a two-minute walk